Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Killed a Mini Cooper S and Civic Si

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 12:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Killed a Mini Cooper S and Civic Si

Driving home casually at 60mph when a Mini Cooper S and a Civic Si (Sedan 06) fly by me at a good 100mph. I down shift into 3rd, try to catch up to them, they slow down about a mile down, I come flying up, they're lining up off a 40 mph roll, I down shift into 2nd and wait for them to take off, Mini guns it, pulls on the civic hard, I'm right behind the mini pulling him in (Flying by the Si), at 70 I have to let off the gas not to rear into him, and then again at 90. We get off, I pull next to him and I say, you know I had to let off, Twice. Guy was surprised, said "Oh yeah?" Made a U-turn to go back again Northbound, peels out as he does a U turn, Red light. Now, I couldn't line up next to him, on top of that I'm pimping 1 15'' wheel on my front left because of the fender damage from a taxi, so I figure I'm not going to launch it not to rear him and not to damage anything due to the profile of the 15" wheel. He takes off, I bog off the line, reel him in by 70, could've over taken any point over that, my exit comes up again and I get off.
**** faced Grin Accomplished.

Oh and of course all of this took place in Mexico.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:45 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Let me get a clear picture: you "raced" two cars with the combined output of a lantern battery, all the while rocking a mismatched set of rims on your main drive axle?

Heady stuff for sure. When is this made-for-Youtube blockbuster dropping?
Old 11-03-2007, 12:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 C55
Originally Posted by ChicagoX
Let me get a clear picture: you "raced" two cars with the combined output of a lantern battery, all the while rocking a mismatched set of rims on your main drive axle?

Nice signature ChicagoX
HAHA
Old 11-03-2007, 06:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Merc power
fun lol.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Whatever there's gas in...
Let me get a clear picture: you "raced" two cars with the combined output of a lantern battery

AHHAAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2007, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro

Yup, as far as I'm concerned the stock output of a 98' AEB 1.8t is 150hp . This spectacular figure generates a 0-60 time of 9 seconds. So as far as I'm concerned this was my bracket, just the mods level the plane and then some.

No worries, I shall be sporting a 2.7t with a pair of k04's come spring, at which point W211 AMG's will be part of the kill stories section. (EvilEmpire can vouch for that =P)
Old 11-03-2007, 11:48 PM

E36 M3, 82 f-150 4x4
Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
Yup, as far as I'm concerned the stock output of a 98' AEB 1.8t is 150hp . This spectacular figure generates a 0-60 time of 9 seconds. So as far as I'm concerned this was my bracket, just the mods level the plane and then some.

No worries, I shall be sporting a 2.7t with a pair of k04's come spring, at which point W211 AMG's will be part of the kill stories section. (EvilEmpire can vouch for that =P)
I was wondering what your response was going to be to all that was written. You handled it very well, nice burn.