Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

ML63 vs. Corvette owner with a mullet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
welcome to page 2
Old 01-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THE C
^^^^^^ Toppppp!!!!
Old 01-03-2008, 05:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Welcome page 2.

Great Kill story, have fun in that ML!
Old 01-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Out Of Control!!

this is all too funny
Old 01-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

THE C
I just saw a Z06 go by and believe it or not, the guy didn't have a mullet. This is total I hate Corvette guys!
Old 01-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Out Of Control!!

a quarter mile at a time
Originally Posted by JKETCH
I just saw a Z06 go by and believe it or not, the guy didn't have a mullet. This is total I hate Corvette guys!
nooooooooo!!!!! I don't believe.

Well, I was just at a stop light and not all of the cars accelerated at the exact same rate. What is this world comming to????
Old 01-03-2008, 05:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
No way, that is crazy!
Old 01-03-2008, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Originally Posted by e1000

Well, I was just at a stop light and not all of the cars accelerated at the exact same rate. What is this world comming to????
Racing has just become popular yesterday. The world is over now.
Old 01-03-2008, 05:58 PM
Out Of Control!!

THE C
Originally Posted by e1000

Thats because you are driving a Mercedes so that makes you better than everyone else. Did you smoke them? I bet you did! How fast did you make it up to? 40?
Old 01-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Out Of Control!!

a quarter mile at a time
Thats because you are driving a Mercedes so that makes you better than everyone else. Did you smoke them? I bet you did! How fast did you make it up to? 40?
this woman in a minivan got a much better launch than I did. I lost traction from adjusting my sunglasses and before you knew it the van pulled a length on me. I think she even had KIDS in her car too!
Old 01-03-2008, 06:21 PM

ML63 AMG, SL55 AMG, plus some Italian cars
You win by alot at 40mph?

Now I will not sit here and say I have never street raced because yes I have. Funny enough in Camaros and Corvettes and I don't have a mullet. Imagine that. With kids in my car? No. I am not one to judge you on how you conduct yourself with your family so carry on with your bad self at 40mph.

great. welcome to page 2.

I think you need to REREAD my answer to Topcarbon. I came here trying to make a funny story about some guy in a Corvette ..with a Mullet. Yes. He really did have a Mullet. I see Corvettes all the time and this guy is the first I see with one. But whatever. The mullet is true.

I have no idea how much I "won" by. As I said...I was trying to make a funny story out of a daily event. Coming to an intersection with a merging lane.

At this point this is getting blown out of proportion with more crappy posts like this.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
Originally Posted by ChicagoX
Not a bit hypocritical. Not a bit.
+1. I suppose we should reconsider EVER putting the pedal to the floor from this point forward, because another board member had a terrible wreck. Although I'm very careful with the wife and baby in the 55, I will not refrain from similar "kills" at low speed. I don't necessarily abide by the 65 mph limit at all times either. Wait,,,,,,,,,,,,is that a knock at my door???? NOOOOOOOOO, don't taze me bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-03-2008, 07:02 PM

'10 c63,'03expedition,ducati999,22'Donzi
so i guess the point that TopCarbon is trying to make is that it would be OK to race without your loved ones in your car, and endanger other people around. that's a really dumb comment. if Topcarbon is going to PREACH safety to us then he should post a comment after every post in this forum.TAKE IT EASY COWBOY! i'm not too excited about his kill story either,[sorry Challenge64], but i don't think that Challenge64 was really racing. racing on the highway is more like dodging in and out of traffic without using your blinkers and cutting other drivers off. what he did is no more reckless than people i see every day doing on the road, like reading, text messaging, EATING and DRINKING their super size coffee and just being oblivious to their surroundings.
Old 01-03-2008, 07:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Or better yet, the dumba$$ (sorry mods, this guy deserves the title), who has the newspaper spread out across the ENTIRE DASH of the Accord he drives to who knows where, EVERY MORNING. Yes, I leave for work about the same time every day, and see this same idiot almost daily performing the same death defying act. I guess he thinks he's safe being square in the middle of the road because he has both a left a right lane to wander into and is driving "only" 60 mph. No doubt that's better than any amount of full throttle driving at any speed, but I have never seen him pulled over. Oh how I wish a LEO such as EDJ would happen across this guy.
Old 01-03-2008, 07:46 PM

Thats funny! you should stop at a light next to him if you can, roll down ur window,and hand him the Sunday Record.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Along with the whole AlanLambo's Gallardo vs CLS63 races which were highly supported...

But whatever

Please remember that because I will need many of the members here to remember that video and the attempted provocation.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Fast55
+1. I suppose we should reconsider EVER putting the pedal to the floor from this point forward, because another board member had a terrible wreck. Although I'm very careful with the wife and baby in the 55, I will not refrain from similar "kills" at low speed. I don't necessarily abide by the 65 mph limit at all times either. Wait,,,,,,,,,,,,is that a knock at my door???? NOOOOOOOOO, don't taze me bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT was funny, "dont taze me bro":
Old 01-03-2008, 08:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by FastDonzi
so i guess the point that TopCarbon is trying to make is that it would be OK to race without your loved ones in your car, and endanger other people around. that's a really dumb comment. if Topcarbon is going to PREACH safety to us then he should post a comment after every post in this forum.TAKE IT EASY COWBOY! i'm not too excited about his kill story either,[sorry Challenge64], but i don't think that Challenge64 was really racing. racing on the highway is more like dodging in and out of traffic without using your blinkers and cutting other drivers off. what he did is no more reckless than people i see every day doing on the road, like reading, text messaging, EATING and DRINKING their super size coffee and just being oblivious to their surroundings.
Your story as well as many of the vids and discussions here are going to be scrutinized. sometimes the scrutiny is from a place of concern and sometimes it is just somebody being a hypocrit and trying to further the mis conception that all people who are members here are also irresponsible self proclaimed street racers.

Last edited by juicee63; 01-04-2008 at 04:27 PM.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:44 PM

good work.show the
Old 01-03-2008, 10:26 PM

none
People, let's back off now. Although I may not agree on him "racing" with his kids in the car, never once did he claim he is better then anyone else because he has a Mercedes or that he can accelerate the fastest, he simply posted a kill story and got chewed out for it (sorry ).

And what's with the not believing the mullet? That seems pretty stupid, but I tell ya what today I went to 7 Eleven and Bin Laden was behind the counter! True story, you won't believe me because it's stereotypical? Trust me, I've seen plenty stereotypcial Mercedes drivers, yes with the golf clubs and all. Open your eyes, some stereotypes are true; some just happen to be more then others.

Sorry Challenge64, I didn't mean to jump on you for accelerating quickly. Sometimes I don't want to give up my lane either.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by FastDonzi
Thats funny! you should stop at a light next to him if you can, roll down ur window,and hand him the Sunday Record.
I wish. It's strictly freeway, and believe me, it's not safe rolling next to him long enough to tell him what a douche bag he is. It really is amazing.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:50 PM

ML63 AMG, SL55 AMG, plus some Italian cars
Originally Posted by Exodus
People, let's back off now. Although I may not agree on him "racing" with his kids in the car.

Thanks. well actually nor do I.

In fact even as people have posted here with their flames..and I guess in light of the recent MB accident, the whole thing was in poor taste on my part to post the story.

As for the actual event I described..even in it's most watered down form is still me hitting full throttle when a stoplight turned green. That too in retrospec was probably in poor judgement. This whole thing was a non-event in my life and I thought nothing of till I stumbled across this forum.

In anycase its been a strange experience to say the least

Last edited by Challenge64; 01-04-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
M6 Gran Coupe
Wasn't bluemax only doing 70 in that crash? The fact OP wasn't doing 150 isn't relevant.

OP is a big boy.....he can do what he wants, he knows the risks. Like with bluemax, though, don't expect any sympathy from anyone here if something happens one day while doing it.

Besides...you have a 63....you need not prove anything to a Vette....let alone a guy with a mullet driving a Vette.

I think people get on some people for racing here not as a nagging thing....but more because MBWorld members are somewhat of a family and we don't like hearing about stories like bluemax because we realize it could be any of us.

Last edited by mjr24; 01-04-2008 at 08:22 AM.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by mjr24
Besides...you have a 63....you need not prove anything to a Vette....let alone a guy with a mullet driving a Vette.
First of all, I don't think he was trying to prove he was a better man or had a better car.

Second, its pretty amazing for a luxury truck to spank a sports-car icon...even if its 10 years old.

I did something like this pretty recently (don't feel like posting the details of what I did because I'd get flamed)...after my little manuever, the bald hispanic guy pulls up next to me in his Acura TL, mouthing curse words at me. I roll down my window and ask whats his problem, he goes "nobody pulls that sh*t on me, n***a. I'll kill you white boy." Usually I don't care and ignore these type of people, but instead I slowed down, took off my seatbelt and told him "pull over right now and we'll see who the tough guy is." He then tried swerving to actually hit me. He laughed and made a pretty gay hand gesture and goes "you got no ***** n***a, you're just a p**sy white boy" and I laugh and tell him he's a pansy and if he has any pride, he'd pull over and fight me otherwise he can drive back to his boys and tell him a white boy scared him away. He then proceeds to hit me again, rolls his window up, and hides in traffic. All of this happened outside of a high school on a crowded main road.

Now that I look back, I think I remember him telling me he'd stab me. If he was a man and he did pull over, I could have been killed. So not only did I do a risky and dangerous move that could've resulted in injury or death, but then after "the kill" I could have been stabbed. You never know who carries a gun or knife on them now a days. While we may be hunting for "kills" some people on the road have nothing to live for and are actually hunting for a real kill. So just be careful who you cut off...

BTW, I didn't know that the N word is now used against white people
Old 01-04-2008, 11:00 AM

F350 Diesel, CTS-V
Put me on the list of bad Dads, too. I routinely goose the SL with my Daughter in the car. Full throttle sprints to 40 MPH, or so, via her request. On occasion, I break the speed limit by 10 MPH with her as a passenger. I need help with this because I know it's so wrong but this CRAZY behavior produces the most genuine laugh and smile a little girl can make. I don't race much, though, because 99% of the cars out there are lame when compared to my ride.

Oh, and

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ML63 vs. Corvette owner with a mullet