Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

SL got killed.. literally

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 07:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 C32 AMG
SL got killed.. literally

So I was just having dinner with my dad, and he said he was on the highway driving when a sharp white SL (didn't know the exact model) flew by him like he was standing still. So he naturally got up next to it, because the SL slowed down, then he said the SL floored it and took off. My dad just kept cruising, and he said the next thing he saw was the georgous SL was ripped into pieces, and was in the median grass area.. He said he felt so bad because, come on snow white SL down the drain.. That SUCKS. He said it was so bad, that he probably thinks the driver is in horrible condition... Poor driver and SL..
Old 03-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1999 C280 Previous / 2008 E350
Originally Posted by AMG Child
So I was just having dinner with my dad, and he said he was on the highway driving when a sharp white SL (didn't know the exact model) flew by him like he was standing still. So he naturally got up next to it, because the SL slowed down, then he said the SL floored it and took off. My dad just kept cruising, and he said the next thing he saw was the georgous SL was ripped into pieces, and was in the median grass area.. He said he felt so bad because, come on snow white SL down the drain.. That SUCKS. He said it was so bad, that he probably thinks the driver is in horrible condition... Poor driver and SL..
Yeah poor driver but his actions was unacceptable. Im sure he lost control and the results, a totalled SL.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
in sig
Originally Posted by JRAMGV8
Yeah poor driver but his actions was unacceptable. Im sure he lost control and the results, a totalled SL.
I AGREE
Old 03-07-2008, 01:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess the silver lining with this story is that at least they picked the right car to do it in. If you're going to survive a bad crash a Mercedes will offer you just about the best chance of surviving it.