Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

SLK230 Auto Vs 99 Integra GSR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2002, 01:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK230 Auto Vs 99 Integra GSR

this happened sometimes Last weekend.. I was at Ralphs with my brother Buying ice for my friends party.. Then Suddenly I saw my friends little sister diana, and while she was getting her stuff, i convinced her to shell out another 2 dollars to buy the Bag of Ice.. I guess you can call me a Pimp.. And yes it worked!!.. At first i thought She was driving her new 325ci.. But then i saw her driving her brother's 99 GSR which was totally stock . So as we were pulling out of Ralph's I got next to her at the light and she Rolled down the windows.. I told her to Race me and at first she wasnt too sure if she wanted to.. But the light suddenly turned Green and we took off slowly.. Then all of a sudden i saw a Silver IS300 Behind her and a silver New Celica.. so after like 30 second of driving the light which was up ahead suddenly turned yellow.. then Red. our windows were down already.. So i stuck my head out the window.. ANd i Yelled out Race me.. DOn't be such a little P#$(*Y.. while my head was out the window i Gave the Guy in the IS300 and the celica a Quick Glance.. I guess they were excited.. Cus the Mexican Guy in the IS300 Was smiling and laughing( i sure that mexican guy thought that i didnt' know the girl and that i was just hollering at her tryign to get her number) Anyways I guess she agreed..cus saw her car rolling a little forward.. I never ever remember waiting so Long at this light.. just as i was thinking that to myself the light turned Green.. And I took my foot on the break and stomp on the Gas.. Just as My car Shot out.. She chirp her Tires and she was one hood ahead of me.. I was thinking to myself.. Okay next gear i'm gonna get her ***.. Second gear comes..My supercharger is already running hard.. then I hear her chirp her tires again.. We stay neck to neck.. by the end of 2nd gear i was at her door.. so she pulled a little more by the end of second.. By this time i was thinking oh crap.. she is gonna talk so much **** to me if i lose.. then the 3rd gear came.. i hear her hit the rev limiter for one split second before slamming it in gear.. Right when we hit third Gear i Started Pulling a little, by the middle of Third Gear i was up to his hood I'm starting to not be so antsy and neverous anymore and once we went to 4th i started to wallk her.. but the thats where we shut it off there were cars started pulling out of no where.. I told her that she was pretty good at a stick and she drove better then her brother.. and thanked her for the ice.. And as we were going our own sperate ways the Mexican Guy in the IS300 Gave me tHe thumbs Up.. The celica lined up next to me.. But it was only a GT.. He didnt' even bother looking at me so i didnt' pick on him.. OH yea by the way mine is an auto.. Can't wait till i get my pulley in.. Oh yea btw My friend She weights a mere 115 pounds in a light weight Integra Gsr With 170 hp and I weight 190lbs and my bro 200.. So right off the bat we had an extra 300lbs not to mention stock vs stock my car was already 300-400 lbs more.. I'm sure that if i was alone i would of pulled harder up top and a lot earlier.. But then stock GSR is capable of 0-60 in 7.2 seconds.. Maybe if she didn't hit the rev limiter it would of made a difference.. But nevertheless it was close.. I had Extra weight and she took her an extra split sec to shift..
Old 12-10-2002, 05:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95 C280
Nice Race,

Id be umberesed if i challenged a girl and lost to her!!

Elvir