Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

SRT-10 Ram vs C32 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2008 | 01:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W210 E55 & W204 C63
SRT-10 Ram vs C32 AMG

Was driving from downtown Mexico this morning and saw a red SRT-10 Ram. he was in the mid lane and I was in the left. There was a truck infront of him and i could tell the Ram driver wanted to pass him so I slowed and let him my lane and also checked out the car if it wasn't badged, well it looked pretty real and he took the middle lane again when he passed the truck to let me pass, but I wasn't gona let a race opportunity go that easy. I line up and he looks at me and I point ahead, (we're both going about 75mph) in moments I pass him he gets right behind me tries to tailgate me but I get a quick jump and then I stoped gaining on him after. Ran til about 125mph and then he slowed down and i did too. But that thing seemed pretty much same as my car acceleration wise.

keep it safe
Old 06-04-2008 | 02:19 PM

2005 E55 silver
I would think that is correct..that is a 5000 lb truck, plus automatic., plus 20's..lots of power but too many factors to really be quick.
Old 06-13-2008 | 11:24 PM
Almost a Member!

'03 C32
Just had this encounter tonight. Guy in an SRT 10 comes flying up behind me on a 4 lane 55MPH road. Does an aggressive pass in the other lane and then gets stopped by red light. I move over and we are next to each other In my excitement I forgot that I had the damn triangle on. So after the traction brain stalled me on take off, he got a good jump and held a steady car lead. I let off at around 100 not wanting to go to jail and he kept going to probably 125 thinking he beat me good....Well about 2 miles up the road I got my revenge. He was at another light and there was another car next to him so I snuck in behind him. Light turns and he sets off again but not full throttle. I jumped into the lane next to him and was on it...By the time he saw me switch lanes to try and pass him it was too late. He tried to hold me off but I went from behind him to about 2 car lead. Everytime he shifted, I would get about half a car and keep it. He had to get behind me at about 95 to exit and seemed upset because he did a 2 car pass into on coming traffic right in front of a police station. Confirmed 2 things: those things are fast and pick up drivers are a holes, dodge pickup drivers being the worst.
Old 06-14-2008 | 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by New2Me
Just had this encounter tonight. Guy in an SRT 10 comes flying up behind me on a 4 lane 55MPH road. Does an aggressive pass in the other lane and then gets stopped by red light. I move over and we are next to each other In my excitement I forgot that I had the damn triangle on. So after the traction brain stalled me on take off, he got a good jump and held a steady car lead. I let off at around 100 not wanting to go to jail and he kept going to probably 125 thinking he beat me good....Well about 2 miles up the road I got my revenge. He was at another light and there was another car next to him so I snuck in behind him. Light turns and he sets off again but not full throttle. I jumped into the lane next to him and was on it...By the time he saw me switch lanes to try and pass him it was too late. He tried to hold me off but I went from behind him to about 2 car lead. Everytime he shifted, I would get about half a car and keep it. He had to get behind me at about 95 to exit and seemed upset because he did a 2 car pass into on coming traffic right in front of a police station. Confirmed 2 things: those things are fast and pick up drivers are a holes, dodge pickup drivers being the worst.

HAHA... Nice kill but don't feed the a-holes, they just put everyone at risk!

I used to toy around with this guy in one of those Dodge Rams that have the wing on the back.... He would go nuts!

I just started to think about Virginia gun laws and how easy it would be to mount a gun rack in the back window of a pickup truck.