Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

M6 wanted to play

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 12:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by bmwbonehead
Dude, despite our little 'tiffs' in the past, I've NEVER said the M is faster than any AMG (well, except for Carl's (Project C55). Sorry man, had to say it). Any car that can run in low 11's will eat my car in the 1/4. End of story. Why does anyone even argue this?

Same goes for the M6. jbizzy has a fast M6. But unless Stallion still hasn't mastered the 3rd pedal, he should still destroy him (sorry, J).
I think I met Jbizzy back when I had my E55....he might still remember me. His car is definitely fast.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Same goes for the M6. jbizzy has a fast M6. But unless Stallion still hasn't mastered the 3rd pedal, he should still destroy him (sorry, J).
Dude, you're right down the street LOL. Why don't we have a friendly run? You got plenty of highways to choose from, including my personal favorite dragstrip...Central Ave LOL. Let me know dude. I was at your building not too long ago and I did a 360 degree scope of your car and its probably one of, if not the nicest M5's I have ever seen. Not to mention the noise
Old 06-24-2008, 02:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2019 GLC63s
Originally Posted by V12Godspeed
I think I met Jbizzy back when I had my E55....he might still remember me. His car is definitely fast.
wait...did u come with us on that run that the e55 blew up...or was that your car? lol...the car is a bit faster now than it was then, changed the wheels, intake, and midpipes...and thanks for the vote of confidence ed haha...i know that in a 1/4 mile i prolly wouldnt stand a chance against a z06...but i think that from a roll i might be able to reel it in...now bobby's car, im not so sure as he has work done lol, but itll be fun to at least see if i can try to keep up are you out in the west yet or not boner?
Old 06-24-2008, 02:22 PM

2019 GLC63s
Originally Posted by chiromikey
lol no, it wasn't directed at you at all especially since i seem to recall you being in the ny area. but looking back at your 1st post i can see how my comments could have been interpreted that way.

i'm still hoping to go to mir in nov so maybe i'll see you there. however, what i really want to do is one of gustav's runs and see exactly where a modded m car would catch up and pass me (if at all ).
lol yes, just a slight misinterpretation i guess but im always down for a good run, as the M guys or anyone else thats been out with me will tell u...just let me know a time and place and ill try to make it! and no chiro, im actually in mexico....
Old 06-24-2008, 02:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by Jbizzy21
im actually in mexico....

Same here. All runs are either simulated on Grand Turismo for Playstation or they are done on Mexican highways or at Raceway Park (remember the vid of my CLK at "englishtown" with me and the M3 passing by minivans lol).
Old 06-24-2008, 02:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 Porsche 997 TT
wait...did u come with us on that run that the e55 blew up...or was that your car? lol...the car is a bit faster now than it was then, changed the wheels, intake, and midpipes...and thanks for the vote of confidence ed haha...i know that in a 1/4 mile i prolly wouldnt stand a chance against a z06...but i think that from a roll i might be able to reel it in...now bobby's car, im not so sure as he has work done lol, but itll be fun to at least see if i can try to keep up are you out in the west yet or not boner?
Sorry J. Just tryin' to keep it real. And I was only referring races from a dig. With their s**tty gearing, the Z's poop out in low 100's. Hell, I'd pull on Stallion in the top end

Still in NY for now. Heading west in August.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Sorry J. Just tryin' to keep it real. And I was only referring races from a dig. With their s**tty gearing, the Z's poop out in low 100's. Hell, I'd pull on Stallion in the top end

Still in NY for now. Heading west in August.
So looks like this is going to go down.

And yeah, my car really ain't that fast up top. The 7 speed is definitely superior to the 5 speed of my Vette (6th is a complete overdrive gear).
Old 06-24-2008, 03:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Yes sir, that was my E that had the accident. I no longer have it though, have a stock 65. Let me know when you guys go across the border. Would love to join ya!
Old 06-24-2008, 06:09 PM

2004 SL500R / 2003 BMW M5
Originally Posted by Thericker
Nice kill bro
I've seen this dog before. Isn't it a whippet with a mutation of some kind? Please post the type of dog again. I want to read about it again. Thanks.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by Dragoncoach
I've seen this dog before. Isn't it a whippet with a mutation of some kind? Please post the type of dog again. I want to read about it again. Thanks.
its called PhotoShop
Old 06-24-2008, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by E55JAY
its called PhotoShop
Try again, it is indeed a real "Whippet" the mutation is in it's "Myostatin" gene, it controls the animals muscle development, basically making double muscle on an otherwise healthy dog, the mutation is well documented in some cattle, mice, and even humans.

Type "Myostatin" in google search you'll see what I'm talking about.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by Thericker
Try again, it is indeed a real "Whippet" the mutation is in it's "Myostatin" gene, it controls the animals muscle development, basically making double muscle on an otherwise healthy dog, the mutation is well documented in some cattle, mice, and even humans.

Type "Myostatin" in google search you'll see what I'm talking about.
It's like The Whippet HULK...LOL!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 10:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
It's like The Whippet HULK...LOL!!!
That thing is juiced up!

Jody...am I gonna see you in Mexico with Jbizzy and myself? Comon dude, this will be the ultimate showdown. Top of the line MB vs BMW vs Corvette...it'll be a youtube classic (and yes, I'm ready to get my *** handed to me by your V12TT). PM me dude.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1999 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by Dragoncoach
google big wendy and you'll see
Old 06-26-2008, 02:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
lol yes, just a slight misinterpretation i guess but im always down for a good run, as the M guys or anyone else thats been out with me will tell u...just let me know a time and place and ill try to make it! and no chiro, im actually in mexico....
Bro, SICK RUNS tonight! Thanks a lot for coming out to Mexico and running me. Big dude. That was mad fun running you and your boy. I just looked the videos over. I'll try to get them uploaded ASAP, but they're pretty bad quality and my passanger can't film for sh*t.

God bless bro
Old 06-26-2008, 02:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Bro, SICK RUNS tonight! Thanks a lot for coming out to Mexico and running me. Big dude. That was mad fun running you and your boy. I just looked the videos over. I'll try to get them uploaded ASAP, but they're pretty bad quality and my passanger can't film for sh*t.

God bless bro
hurry up and post those vids!!! or at least give us some results...
Old 06-26-2008, 08:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 Porsche 997 TT
Originally Posted by chiromikey
hurry up and post those vids!!! or at least give us some results...
+1

Bobby. Weather not looking very good in Mexico tonight.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
That thing is juiced up!

Jody...am I gonna see you in Mexico with Jbizzy and myself? Comon dude, this will be the ultimate showdown. Top of the line MB vs BMW vs Corvette...it'll be a youtube classic (and yes, I'm ready to get my *** handed to me by your V12TT). PM me dude.
Man couldn't make it bro...real sorry. I was out of NYC last night got home like at 1:30 and passed out. Next week for sure I am good. Keep me posted and let me see the vids. So who pulled who?
Old 06-26-2008, 10:26 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I bet the Z06 pulled, any takers?
Old 06-26-2008, 10:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Old 06-26-2008, 10:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Dunno the M6 is pretty modded...if Z06 pulled don't think it did more than 1 car lenght. lol...
Old 06-26-2008, 11:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
https://mbworld.org/forums/kill-stories/250037-video-modded-c6-z06-vs-modded-m6-bike.html there ya go! Video and all
Old 06-26-2008, 12:22 PM

2019 GLC63s
Guys...it wasn't very close haha...we had 3 runs, 2 of them were clean(driver error by me on the first run), but it was never close...bobby has one of the 2 or 3 fastest cars I've ever seen...that's the first time I've ever really even lost a race, let alone completely had my *** handed to me lol...as soon as I hit 2nd gear, he was gone all three times...I figured I'd at least be able to keep up, but I clearly underestimated what his mods have done for his car haha...nice runs tho man, was a lot of fun, and wish we couldve gotten some video of the poor guy on the bike that ended up on the wrong stretch of road hahahahah
Old 06-26-2008, 12:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Guys...it wasn't very close haha...we had 3 runs, 2 of them were clean(driver error by me on the first run), but it was never close...bobby has one of the 2 or 3 fastest cars I've ever seen...that's the first time I've ever really even lost a race, let alone completely had my *** handed to me lol...as soon as I hit 2nd gear, he was gone all three times...I figured I'd at least be able to keep up, but I clearly underestimated what his mods have done for his car haha...nice runs tho man, was a lot of fun, and wish we couldve gotten some video of the poor guy on the bike that ended up on the wrong stretch of road hahahahah
Yeah bro, it was a pleasure meeting you and running your car. Dude, try to get some pics up of that thing...like your friend said, it looked like Darth Vader was pulling up. And I got 1 vid of the bike...I gotta upload it. I should have it tonight lol.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Dunno the M6 is pretty modded...if Z06 pulled don't think it did more than 1 car lenght. lol...
Glad you didnt take the bet huh? lol People need to stop sleeping on the Z06. They are SUPER fast but only on the east coast

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: M6 wanted to play