Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

VIDEO: modded C6 Z06 vs modded M6 & Bike!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 06:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by bmwbonehead
Don't think you'll find ANYONE over there making excuses for bizzy's car besides Gustav.
i appreciate you pointing that out, sincerely as hes the root of the "problem"
Old 06-26-2008, 06:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 Porsche 997 TT
Originally Posted by E55JAY
i appreciate you pointing that out, sincerely as hes the root of the "problem"
No problem.
Just trying to reverse the perception that M5/6 owners are the . That being said, I think Biz ran out of gas or something b/c there's no way Bobby pulled that hard.... I keed, I keed.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Don't think you'll find ANYONE over there making excuses for bizzy's car besides Gustav.
don't forget gustav's minime.....russramz.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1999 C43 AMG
wow! love the exhaust note!
Old 06-26-2008, 09:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
What's with the generalizations?

I'm sorry, but if you look at that forum VS MBW there's not even a glimmer of reality. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against M cars. I drove and considered the M5 over my E55, but in general there is some MAJOR BS being posted over there along the AMG VS M debate. Gustav in particular is so full of Shiite his eyes are brown. This is the guy who reported, posted, and then produced video of a "stock" M6 spankin' the daylights out of a K4 E55. PULLEEEZZZZ. When my car was stock down to the air filters I pulled a M6 from a freeway roll to over 110 mph (not by much, but it happened). We here are not blind to who is who, and what is what. I posted quite respectfully in another thread to JBizzy, that he would get his a$$ handed to him by Stallion's Z06. From the looks of the video, he probably ain't much faster than a stock M6 and wants no part of my E55 now that I'm + 50 RWP and 60 RWTQ. That's all I'm trying to say. In general, I think the MBW crew is a little more realistic than those guys. Plenty of enthusiasts here that give respect where it's due. We are glad to have a BMW man in our midst (dare I admit that I've owned 2??). I mean hey, our A#1 poser disposer drives a M5 and we have no problem with that.

PS: I almost forgot the C63 forum. Please don't hold that against us.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:22 AM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
Originally Posted by Fast55
I'm sorry, but if you look at that forum VS MBW there's not even a glimmer of reality. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against M cars. I drove and considered the M5 over my E55, but in general there is some MAJOR BS being posted over there along the AMG VS M debate. Gustav in particular is so full of Shiite his eyes are brown. This is the guy who reported, posted, and then produced video of a "stock" M6 spankin' the daylights out of a K4 E55. PULLEEEZZZZ. When my car was stock down to the air filters I pulled a M6 from a freeway roll to over 110 mph (not by much, but it happened). We here are not blind to who is who, and what is what. I posted quite respectfully in another thread to JBizzy, that he would get his a$$ handed to him by Stallion's Z06. From the looks of the video, he probably ain't much faster than a stock M6 and wants no part of my E55 now that I'm + 50 RWP and 60 RWTQ. That's all I'm trying to say. In general, I think the MBW crew is a little more realistic than those guys. Plenty of enthusiasts here that give respect where it's due. We are glad to have a BMW man in our midst (dare I admit that I've owned 2??). I mean hey, our A#1 poser disposer drives a M5 and we have no problem with that.

Bobby,I'm gonna do a semi-hijack,but it's somewhat relevant to Fast55's post so hopefully u wont mind

So the last 2 track rentals we did at Atco were exclusively AMG,M-cars&C6 vettes.The second rental brought some FAST BMW's M5/6's.The first M5 to make an 11sec pass (multiowner)was there,as well as AJCUT&BMWBonehead.

They own modded&insanely fast M's.They all trapped in 121+mph...but there were no 11sec runs to be had by any of them(older M5 w Dinan supercharger ran very strong but had clutch issues.I've seen it run 11.70's before)
They were all running low to mid 12's where as the modded Evosport Grey E55 was running 11.7s all day@123-125mph. So at the drag-strip stock&modded AMG's were owning M cars at will.

And before the bimmer guys (Lassiter,my bud)get the rope to lynch me I must add:The BMW M5/6's that were getting whooped down the track would beat all thr AMG's from a hi speed roll.Thats how hard they pull up topBoneheads car was the fastest of the bunch from what I recall
Old 06-27-2008, 09:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Jason:

You might not want to make that wager on Bobby's Z06 beating any M.....you have to remember there are a bunch of Turbo'ed E36 M3's and at least one really built Turbo Z3 out there.

Tom
Old 06-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Yea, there are a ton of turbo M3's that will destroy any benz. But they are cool people, they arent like the M5/6 crowd (majority of them, not all of them)
Old 06-27-2008, 09:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
When I said that i wasnt referring to the m3's I was specifically referring to the m5's and m6's although i didnt specify.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
When I said that i wasnt referring to the m3's I was specifically referring to the m5's and m6's although i didnt specify.
Ok...is that like saying I wasn't contradicting your previous statement...when I contradicted your statement...

Tom
Old 06-27-2008, 09:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Isn't there a twin supercharger kit for the M5 and M6 that puts out over 700hp? There's gotta be a few boosted/blown M5/M6's out there on the East Coast...

The other car that worries me is the ASR M5 with a 150 shot of N2O. I think that would make up for the lack of torque and would give it the extra edge to pull me.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Isn't there a twin supercharger kit for the M5 and M6 that puts out over 700hp? There's gotta be a few boosted/blown M5/M6's out there on the East Coast...

The other car that worries me is the ASR M5 with a 150 shot of N2O. I think that would make up for the lack of torque and would give it the extra edge to pull me.
then youll come on spray as well
Old 06-27-2008, 09:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Originally Posted by TMC M5
Ok...is that like saying I wasn't contradicting your previous statement...when I contradicted your statement...

Tom
something along those lines
Old 06-27-2008, 09:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
then youll come on spray as well
Shhhhh!...I've considered juicin' the ride, but I want to give it some time. I want to get bored with the acceleration before I do something drastic like nitrous. Maybe within a few months though...if I do get bored enough or feel like there are too many 10 second street cars out there lol.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:39 PM

2007 Porsche 997 TT
Originally Posted by oldgixxer
Bobby,I'm gonna do a semi-hijack,but it's somewhat relevant to Fast55's post so hopefully u wont mind

So the last 2 track rentals we did at Atco were exclusively AMG,M-cars&C6 vettes.The second rental brought some FAST BMW's M5/6's.The first M5 to make an 11sec pass (multiowner)was there,as well as AJCUT&BMWBonehead.

They own modded&insanely fast M's.They all trapped in 121+mph...but there were no 11sec runs to be had by any of them(older M5 w Dinan supercharger ran very strong but had clutch issues.I've seen it run 11.70's before)
They were all running low to mid 12's where as the modded Evosport Grey E55 was running 11.7s all day@123-125mph. So at the drag-strip stock&modded AMG's were owning M cars at will.

And before the bimmer guys (Lassiter,my bud)get the rope to lynch me I must add:The BMW M5/6's that were getting whooped down the track would beat all thr AMG's from a hi speed roll.Thats how hard they pull up topBoneheads car was the fastest of the bunch from what I recall
All true, Gix

11's is so in my reach though. Hooking is a b1tch. After a few failed attempts at the mash and go method, I had to resort to feathering the throttle a bit which absolutely kills my 60'.

Dunno if I ever posted this one on the Atco thread, but even if I did, it's pretty damn funny, so here goes again. After this 'run', I changed my underwear and took it easy for a bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkpTWElGTWo

Last edited by bonehead; 06-27-2008 at 02:40 PM. Reason: bad link
Old 06-27-2008, 02:43 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
All true, Gix

11's is so in my reach though. Hooking is a b1tch. After a few failed attempts at the mash and go method, I had to resort to feathering the throttle a bit which absolutely kills my 60'.

Dunno if I ever posted this one on the Atco thread, but even if I did, it's pretty damn funny, so here goes again. After this 'run', I changed my underwear and took it easy for a bit

You need drag radials ASAP. If we can launch AMG torque monsters then you can easily launch a low torque car
Old 06-27-2008, 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 207 Likes on 157 Posts
'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion

there are a few f/i kits, but none i know of that are actually owned by anyone...just magazine wonder stories. and the asr n2o cars are still only running mid 11's through the 1/4mile. asr seems to think they should be running a full 1/2 second quicker and claimed 10's would be easy. that was several months ago and it still hasn't happened.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:11 PM

2007 Porsche 997 TT
What's the W211 E55 time around the Nurburgring? I can't for the life of me find it anywhere.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:13 PM

2019 GLC63s
Originally Posted by Fast55

just figured i would respond to this, as well as mention old gixer's post...first let me say, that my car is MUCH faster than a stock m6...i have a large amount of work done, and the car pulls very hard...regardless of whether "the guy driving couldnt drive" or not, i have beaten several amgs(55's and 63's included), ive beaten three separate 997tt's(guys on the M board can atest to this), and ive beaten a stock z06, among others...no disrespect meant to you "fast55", but i would love to see you run bobby and see how much he pulls you by...i would venture to guess that it would be a very fair margin...id love to get to run you as well, so if u wanted to do that we could do it(not sure where you are at)...and as far as old gixer's post, regarding the fast m's that were at the strip you went to, my car is MUCH faster than ajcut's, and is most likely faster than boner's as well(we havent gotten to test yet but i would venture to guess that it is). the fact is, bobbys car is EXTREMELY fast from about 40-100, which is where the damage was done as you can see...like ive said before he has probably one of the two fastest cars that i have ever seen run, and i was totally impressed with how fast his car was. gixer is absolutely right in that the m cars pull like crazy up top, and in me and bobbys races (not that it wouldve mattered) but we never made it to extremely high speeds...so in closing, anyone who would like to call my car "slow" should consider running bobby or myself, and then rethink that comment BUT, fast55 you are right about gustav; a lot of the videos that i view that they post of m6's/m5's i dont feel are quite the normal results either...
Old 06-27-2008, 07:16 PM

2019 GLC63s
oh, and also, i knew i wasnt going to win that race lol, im about 99% sure i even said that in the thread...it went something like "i just hope i can somewhat keep up"...
Old 06-27-2008, 07:23 PM

2007 Porsche 997 TT
Originally Posted by Jbizzy21
my car is MUCH faster than ajcut's, and is most likely faster than boner's as well(we havent gotten to test yet but i would venture to guess that it is)
I think we'd have a good race. I'm faster than AJ as well (depends if I can hook from a dig, but def from a roll). Only one I haven't been able to take is Avry (what the hell happened to him anyway??), but we only went at it once and I hit my limiter
Let's do it big man
Old 06-27-2008, 07:27 PM

2019 GLC63s
yes....i think avery is selling his m5 actually, as far as i know...when i ran avery last year, i pulled him on the first run, and the 2nd we were about dead even all the way up...that was before a few other modifications to my car too lol...but yeah we should do it sometime before u head out to the west
Old 06-27-2008, 07:40 PM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
All true, Gix

Hell yeah I remember that,my buddys all gasped&I almost dropped the digi cam cause I thought you were slamming into the wall.The a.m. was much much better traction wise,in the afternoon I was forced to use traction control and could only manage a best 60' of 1.95 w the majority 2.0x and ran 12.2-12.5@118+ all afternoon.D/R's would have been the hot ticket that day

JBizzy,I am in no way doubting or attempting to take away from your car;bobby said it was a monster before you guys ran so I can just imagine how well it runs.Besides,my car is stock so I really can't comment anyways as you modded guys are in another league all together..
I'd love to see your car run down the 1/4mi w traction;you should do a track rental w us this fall
Old 06-27-2008, 07:46 PM

2007 Porsche 997 TT
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
You need drag radials ASAP. If we can launch AMG torque monsters then you can easily launch a low torque car
No doubt that would help me out. Multiowner's 11 sec passes were on DR's. I'm just too cheap to buy a set of tires I'll only use a few times a year and too lazy to change out my 20's
That may change when I get out to AZ. 3 tracks in the Phoenix area.....Think I know where I'll be spending some of my time after work....
Old 06-27-2008, 07:50 PM

2007 Porsche 997 TT
Originally Posted by Jbizzy21
yes....i think avery is selling his m5 actually, as far as i know...when i ran avery last year, i pulled him on the first run, and the 2nd we were about dead even all the way up...that was before a few other modifications to my car too lol...but yeah we should do it sometime before u head out to the west
WTF? All that talk about strokers and NOS, now he's selling?

Dunno what you have in that Vader mobile now, but we may have similar mods. All other things being equal, the 6 is 'supposed' to be faster, so you should be able to take me....but I think it'll be close.

Oh yeah, and after watching Bobby put the beat down on you, don't think I want to race him anymore

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: VIDEO: modded C6 Z06 vs modded M6 & Bike!