Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

For those who asked, pics of the flat black m6

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2008 | 12:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 Mercedes Benz E220D/GONE!JUNK!Current GLC Coupe 350d 4 Matic
///

i say you need some black powder coated exhaust tips.
The taillights need to be mat too.
Even the carbon fiber roof should get the treatment.
Then Put a red Star on the hood and you will look like an Russian Military Tank!
Old 07-12-2008 | 01:22 AM

07 SLK55, 08 R32
Originally Posted by Jbizzy21
lol there have been some vids...im sure more will come up in the next few weeks with the car meets...and sorry, cant throw u any cash...gotta keep it all so i can at least make it respectable between me and bobby next time lol
LOL! Do you live in LI?!
Old 07-12-2008 | 06:31 AM

02 330i & 99 ML430
what meet is this? havent heard anything about it...
https://mbworld.org/forums/events-gatherings/249329-july-12-farmingdale-tuning-technology-homebase-meet-ny-nj-pa-ct.html
Old 07-12-2008 | 10:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
J I've been in and out of the country these past 2 weeks but as soon as I'm back I'll definitely hit you up. I've been looking at these posts from my blackberry so its a pain to reply and give elaborate responses. I was searching youtube for M vs Z06 vids and the only one I saw where an M was running with a Z and actually pulled it up top was an ASR 150 shot M5 with all the n/a mods you have. So....you either gotta give it a nasty shot of spray or you have to $plurge on a supercharger.

Oh and I didn't get to say this before but J's car looks so much better in person. His tail lights are even matte black! Car is off the chain. Its unlike anything I've ever seen.
Old 07-12-2008 | 11:48 AM

2019 GLC63s
search for the youtube profile keithta...he has an m6 that is almost identically built to mine, that pulls on a z06 in either 2 or 3 separate runs...obviously the Z wasn't modded like yours, but it was still a Z lol

Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
J I've been in and out of the country these past 2 weeks but as soon as I'm back I'll definitely hit you up. I've been looking at these posts from my blackberry so its a pain to reply and give elaborate responses. I was searching youtube for M vs Z06 vids and the only one I saw where an M was running with a Z and actually pulled it up top was an ASR 150 shot M5 with all the n/a mods you have. So....you either gotta give it a nasty shot of spray or you have to $plurge on a supercharger.

Oh and I didn't get to say this before but J's car looks so much better in person. His tail lights are even matte black! Car is off the chain. Its unlike anything I've ever seen.
Old 07-12-2008 | 02:48 PM

525i Touring
looks good... lovin the red angel eyes
Old 07-12-2008 | 04:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
lol there have been some vids...im sure more will come up in the next few weeks with the car meets...and sorry, cant throw u any cash...gotta keep it all so i can at least make it respectable between me and bobby next time lol
Damn!! how/what did you use to get the RED headlights!!!! I was going to do this headlight treatment to my old C6, but people told me the PO-PO would be all over it? any tickets w/this set-up??

Just beautiful!!

Last edited by Thericker; 07-12-2008 at 04:40 PM.
Old 07-12-2008 | 10:46 PM

2019 GLC63s
actually, they make the red angel eyes for the bmw's(they make i think blue and that ultra bright white as well)so its not the headlights that are red just the eyes...as far as the po, i have not yet gotten pulled for them...ive had cops stare down my car but havent pulled me over...the closest ive come so far was one that was standing outside at an intersection i was stopped at told me to pull over just because he wanted to ask me about them...he too was like "dude, u dont get hassled about those lights?"...but then he pointed to the car he was using as his work car, a c6 vette lol, and said he was a car guy and wasnt gonna give me a hard time about them either...i try to shut them off when i can see the cops coming, but most of the time im just like screw it if i get pulled so what.

Originally Posted by Thericker
Damn!! how/what did you use to get the RED headlights!!!! I was going to do this headlight treatment to my old C6, but people told me the PO-PO would be all over it? any tickets w/this set-up??

Just beautiful!!
Old 07-13-2008 | 12:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
actually, they make the red angel eyes for the bmw's(they make i think blue and that ultra bright white as well)so its not the headlights that are red just the eyes...as far as the po, i have not yet gotten pulled for them...ive had cops stare down my car but havent pulled me over...the closest ive come so far was one that was standing outside at an intersection i was stopped at told me to pull over just because he wanted to ask me about them...he too was like "dude, u dont get hassled about those lights?"...but then he pointed to the car he was using as his work car, a c6 vette lol, and said he was a car guy and wasnt gonna give me a hard time about them either...i try to shut them off when i can see the cops coming, but most of the time im just like screw it if i get pulled so what.
Phukin awesome! I'm going to fugure a way to get some red bulbs on my SL600 tt
Old 07-13-2008 | 02:07 AM

S500
wow is all I can say that has to be one of the meanest looking beemers out there. Man I bet you have the biggest smile on your face everytime you walk out to that car, especially when all the people are looking at you haha.

what is it like having a matte car? whats the maintenance like? does the dirt stick to it. Like I imagine all the greasy finger prints can be a pain taking off, and they would be pretty noticeable? is that the case?

But That is one sick car, actually screw sick that thing is diseased! in a good way. I am sure that if you ever did sell it you wouldnt have a hard time, as im sure there would be plenty of people after this, I knew if I had the moolah I would be bidding, screw a regular M6 this would be the way to go.

AWESOME just flat out awesome car, ima be drooling all day.

You should post some HD pics at least some large ones so i can put this as my background PLEEEEEEEASE!

Last edited by donjuan45i; 07-13-2008 at 02:12 AM.
Old 07-13-2008 | 02:23 AM
Banned

German
looks ugly/ghetto IMHO......Is this a "Platinum Motorsports" car ?
Old 07-13-2008 | 10:16 AM

2019 GLC63s
nope, not a platinum motorsports, just a plain old "Jbizzy Motoring" car . thanks for the input tho buddy

Originally Posted by EUROTEK//AMG
looks ugly/ghetto IMHO......Is this a "Platinum Motorsports" car ?
Old 07-13-2008 | 10:21 AM

2019 GLC63s
Lol diseased? I guess ill say thanks hah...as far as having the car, its definitely been a change. Before, the car still looked very good, and the exhaust note is such that people tend to turn around just to try and figure out what the hell they were hearing...now, its unbelievable how many people will just look and stare...i cant begin to tell you how many people have pulled up behind me or on the side of me and been taking pictures, its actually pretty funny...as far as maintenance, its a PAIN; i can wash the car the same way as normal, and typically the dirt will come off, but A. the car gets dirty very quickly(though you cant always tell thats the case), and B. you cant use regular towels to dry the car; I tried that one time when i didnt know, and ended up with a lot of lint in the paint...it took a few washes to get it all out. The only good thing is that even if i dont really dry the car, it doesnt really leave water spots that are visible.

Originally Posted by donjuan45i
wow is all I can say that has to be one of the meanest looking beemers out there. Man I bet you have the biggest smile on your face everytime you walk out to that car, especially when all the people are looking at you haha.

what is it like having a matte car? whats the maintenance like? does the dirt stick to it. Like I imagine all the greasy finger prints can be a pain taking off, and they would be pretty noticeable? is that the case?

But That is one sick car, actually screw sick that thing is diseased! in a good way. I am sure that if you ever did sell it you wouldnt have a hard time, as im sure there would be plenty of people after this, I knew if I had the moolah I would be bidding, screw a regular M6 this would be the way to go.

AWESOME just flat out awesome car, ima be drooling all day.

You should post some HD pics at least some large ones so i can put this as my background PLEEEEEEEASE!
Old 07-13-2008 | 10:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Im gonna have to come up and roll with the NY crew once again, has so much fun last time, have you been on any of the "pre dawn" runs?
Old 07-13-2008 | 10:25 AM

2019 GLC63s
Haha, ah yes I certainly have been...however, times have changed a bit. they have only been a handful of those runs this summer; seems like everyone has been a lot more busy than last year...ive been finding runs other places like here and exotics rally...im gonna try to organize a run at some point in the next few weeks though if it doesnt look like anyone else is going to; I got one together last year and got about 15-20 M cars to show just off of m5/m6board, so hopefully it'd be even better this year cause now we'd have the MB folks as well

Originally Posted by JAYCL600
Im gonna have to come up and roll with the NY grew once again, has so much fun last time, have you been on any of the "pre dawn" runs?
Old 07-13-2008 | 10:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Haha, ah yes I certainly have been...however, times have changed a bit. they have only been a handful of those runs this summer; seems like everyone has been a lot more busy than last year...ive been finding runs other places like here and exotics rally...im gonna try to organize a run at some point in the next few weeks though if it doesnt look like anyone else is going to; I got one together last year and got about 15-20 M cars to show just off of m5/m6board, so hopefully it'd be even better this year cause now we'd have the MB folks as well
I went on the first exotics run last summer, it was a blast, thats when i met that whole NY crew Jidex, AJ, Avry etc.., no one down here in my area gets together like that. I am doing a rally on July 27th down here in MD and will have about 50 cars. Jody with the CL65 is a buddy of mine so we will have to all get together before summers end..
Old 07-13-2008 | 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
search for the youtube profile keithta...he has an m6 that is almost identically built to mine, that pulls on a z06 in either 2 or 3 separate runs...obviously the Z wasn't modded like yours, but it was still a Z lol
I just watched the video. I'm not sure what the issue is with the Z06. I got my car dyno'ed and they got 450rwhp. I can see why theres such controversy over a lot of these different races (AMG, M, Z06, Bikes, etc). I guess it all depends on driving conditions, the driver, and the condition of the car. BTW, I just saw that vid that keithta has of the Protomotive 997TT vs the Z06...wow! Hope I don't run into that thing lol.
Old 07-14-2008 | 11:13 AM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
I'm feelin the flat black bro
No bling,no flash just all business...excellent.

So,when are we lining up your M6 vs my E63?? From a dig,no 80mph rolls lol
Old 07-14-2008 | 11:25 AM

2019 GLC63s
Thanks man...and haha of course from a dig...I have an e63 at home so I know how fast those are...from a dig to about 60 its about dead even between the two cars cause I can't go full out till third gear, plus all the damn torque that E has...whenever u want just send a pm my way and we can work something out but if we go from a dig, we gotta go from 50 as well haha

Originally Posted by oldgixxer
I'm feelin the flat black bro
No bling,no flash just all business...excellent.

So,when are we lining up your M6 vs my E63?? From a dig,no 80mph rolls lol
Old 07-14-2008 | 11:26 AM

2014 E63, Cobra replica, 68 Camaro, 66 Chevy II SS, Z4 BMW, Honda Element, Birel 125cc Shifter Kart.
Very strange. You've managed to make a 100k car look like some kids primered 70 Camaro.

Well done.
Old 07-14-2008 | 11:43 AM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
Thanks man...and haha of course from a dig...I have an e63 at home so I know how fast those are...from a dig to about 60 its about dead even between the two cars cause I can't go full out till third gear, plus all the damn torque that E has...whenever u want just send a pm my way and we can work something out but if we go from a dig, we gotta go from 50 as well haha
Ok,definitely when I get some free time we will meet up..

From a 50mph roll I *may* have a chance if I'm in 1st gear....anything higher then that I'd just see your tailights lol.

You hit up O.B.I. or Captree at all? I may be down for an early sunday run...too bad bobby cant get his azz up out of bed that early
Old 07-14-2008 | 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by speedpeddler
Very strange. You've managed to make a 100k car look like some kids primered 70 Camaro.

Well done.
Just because he doesn't make his money through drug dealing doesn't mean you gotta be jealous. The photos don't capture what this car really looks like. My dad's old Gallardo had a 2 tone flat black paint and everybody loved it. The M6 looks completely badass in person dude, trust me.
Old 07-14-2008 | 12:41 PM

2014 E63, Cobra replica, 68 Camaro, 66 Chevy II SS, Z4 BMW, Honda Element, Birel 125cc Shifter Kart.
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Just because he doesn't make his money through drug dealing doesn't mean you gotta be jealous. The photos don't capture what this car really looks like. My dad's old Gallardo had a 2 tone flat black paint and everybody loved it. The M6 looks completely badass in person dude, trust me.
"Just because he doesn't make his money through drug dealing doesn't mean you gotta be jealous." WTF does that mean? I sure hope your not suggesting I'm a drug dealer OR jealous.

Opinions are like A-holes and I'm sure you know the rest of that saying. So, if someone puts up a pic of their car and asks for opinions, don't get all defensive if you get opinions you don't like.

My opinion still stands...butt ugly.
Old 07-14-2008 | 12:56 PM

2019 GLC63s
Absolutely. Everyone does have their own opinion, you are 100% right. and yes, i didnt expect that everyone was going to like the car; thats just the way that the world is, not everyone likes the same thing, and this is one of those things where either u really like it a lot or u dont like it at all...however, just a few things; 1. bobby is absolutely right in that the car truly does look a lot better in person; its tough to get the corrrect lighting for pictures of the car, and these were taken on a run a few weeks ago and they are the only ones that i have as of now. 2. i appreciate the opinion, however there is a right way to go about it....saying that u dont like the car is one thing, but going so far as to say it "looks like a 70's camaro", or especially "butt ugly" i think is just a little over the line. I'm pretty sure that uve made enough posts to see that people are generally respectful around the board, so id appreciate if you would be too.

Originally Posted by speedpeddler
"Just because he doesn't make his money through drug dealing doesn't mean you gotta be jealous." WTF does that mean? I sure hope your not suggesting I'm a drug dealer OR jealous.

Opinions are like A-holes and I'm sure you know the rest of that saying. So, if someone puts up a pic of their car and asks for opinions, don't get all defensive if you get opinions you don't like.

My opinion still stands...butt ugly.
Old 07-14-2008 | 01:34 PM

Absolutely. Everyone does have their own opinion, you are 100% right. and yes, i didnt expect that everyone was going to like the car; thats just the way that the world is, not everyone likes the same thing, and this is one of those things where either u really like it a lot or u dont like it at all...however, just a few things; 1. bobby is absolutely right in that the car truly does look a lot better in person; its tough to get the corrrect lighting for pictures of the car, and these were taken on a run a few weeks ago and they are the only ones that i have as of now. 2. i appreciate the opinion, however there is a right way to go about it....saying that u dont like the car is one thing, but going so far as to say it "looks like a 70's camaro", or especially "butt ugly" i think is just a little over the line. I'm pretty sure that uve made enough posts to see that people are generally respectful around the board, so id appreciate if you would be too.
My comments were in response to the completey classless association of me to a drug dealer made by someone other than yourself and not directed at you. No offense intended.

As for my comments on the car. I make no opologies. No doubt it looks better in person...to some of you. I don't happen to share your opinion but do not denigrate you because of it. It's part of the pleasure of Hot Rodding. Everybody gets to do it their way because there isn't any "right" way. I've had my share of cars some folks thought were "butt ugly". I didn't require therapy to deal with it or verbally attack the people that didn't like it. I build my cars to suit me, not for public approval. In fact, I dislike those that go around making negative comments about others rides. But, if you ask for my opinion...you will get the truth.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: For those who asked, pics of the flat black m6