Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

05' SL600 vs 03'-up S55 Kompressor AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 05:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
05' SL600 vs 03'-up S55 Kompressor AMG

Just about to get off my exit to go home tonight (in Mexico) I had to speed up to pass a bunch of slow cars in the way to merge into my exit lane, but wait what do I see in the fast lane a nice purdy Silver 2003-up S55 AMG, I quickly jump into the middle lane to make certain it's REAL sure enough quad tips/AMG brakes/badging she's lookin ligit.

I notice he instantly sped up when I was checking out his car, so I waited to see if he'd go, nothing but a fast clip, so I get behind him & he nails it! he can't pull away to save his life, so I figure maybe he's not into it all the way? I jump into the mid lane & he slows down a bit (my windows were cracked open) I deff hear him take the jump at full throttle (very nice sound outta the V8 Kompressors)

I hit full throttle a half sec later I'd guess about 75mph, I easily catch & pass him then pull an easy brisk walk of about 7 lengths, I want to run some more but I see him in my rearview quickly merge and go for the next exit... Funny I went about 2 miles outta my way to rape a fellow Benzo. But it was the most competition I've found in the last month...

Anyhow if you're a member here? thanks for the run you have a quick/beautiful S55k

Last edited by Thericker; 10-04-2008 at 05:38 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Don't think any 55 car is going to have a chance against yours...especially the heavier S55.

Glad you had fun though....too bad it was one of our own.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lexus
Yeah, quit picking on your younger fat brother!

Glad you guys had fun, probably made him look on the web for mods..