Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

1.8T vs E90 M3 vs 6.0 GTO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 04:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML320, Looking for my S4
Originally Posted by Swauve
He has a point either way. The guy obviously is a faker, making excuses, and putn members down. We tolerate and rarly enjoy other makes being talked about in a benz forum. Times up, be Audi Quat-hoe....lol or speak on your slow ML.
I have no idea who or what you are referring to / talking about.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by Tommy_s4
I have no idea who or what you are referring to / talking about.
+1

He also can't spell "suave" or "you're."

-R
Old 04-30-2009, 05:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
Originally Posted by transferred
+1

-R
sick garage btw.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Originally Posted by Swauve
He has a point either way. The guy obviously is a faker, making excuses, and putn members down. We tolerate and rarly enjoy other makes being talked about in a benz forum. Times up, be Audi Quat-hoe....lol or speak on your slow ML.
The ML55 belongs to his Daddy
Old 04-30-2009, 05:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Akademiks
I don't get it, don't you have an Audi forum to go to? I've sat back and let it play out, but for the love of god no one gives a f**k about your Audi or what Evo you can get that go XXX faster then w/e. It's a Benz forum bro. Seriously, everytime I see one of your posts you have to one up another person "oh I can get this faster" or "oh, I was only running 2psi vs when its done 120" Go troll the Audi forums.

Yes, we get it. Your Audis and Evos are the fastest things ever-- now Tribe Called Quest your *** and keep it moving.
Yeah what a troll. I was minding my own business and picks on my little stock Clk55 I could put a blower in my Clk55 and mod the hell out of it and blow everyone away. Whats the point??
Old 04-30-2009, 05:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

That I've seldom seen him mention?

If you want to go brag about your Audi, do it in the Audi corner of the net. I'm sure they have one. When I owned my A4 and S4, it's where I was.

Like really, I don't see Cylinder_Head for example bragging about how his Supra can smash the little Audi/Scooby-Roo/Evo four-bangers into a cube-- even though it could. I don't see Vic55 talking about how his Skyline can absolutely leave my 600 for dead through the 1/4 mile-- though it could.

And to add to everything, he's always calling out Jons little CLK. While I do not know the history involved between the two, I can say it's very childish. There is always someone faster. Period.
Oh wait his super Audi with 40psi will blow that Supra More like blow his motor
Old 04-30-2009, 05:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
Jon adds fuel to the fire.... and I'll sit back and watch this explode.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 04-30-2009, 05:58 PM
Banned

02 Mercedes Benz CLK 430 AAMG
Actually he does not badge it AMG b/c ITS AN AUDI genius, but I know what you mean.
And also, I actually have been too busy walking Audi's to remove it. Get off his wrinkled enthusiast d**k and speak Benz or keep it short when not. I don't care how wrinkled his enthusiast d**k is, if he is wrong, hes wrong. Atleast go to a ML thread, us real speeders and Benz owners don't want to hear that s**t.

And for all you AMG kit bashers, its a F**king factory appearance kit you pr**ks. Get on Benz, the maker, not the buyer, the playa. They keep the muffler for a reason, otherwise they would be trying to trick somone.

So go somewhere with your newb lame come-backs ("at least blah blah blah", 3rd grade s**t), come with some concrete next time, defender of the forum wrinkled d**ks. LOL
Old 04-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Banned

Thats not how you spell putting either but that stick up your azz is in there good, huh?

And I am not a lotion, I just f**k your wife.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by transferred
+1

-R
Thats not how you spell putting either but that stick up your azz is in there good, huh?

And I am not a lotion, I just f**k your wife.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Banned

Just jokn, shes horrible lookn. LOL
Just jokn again, the h**d was good but the P***y was sh***y, fat h*e almost broke my back.
Relax...all fun and games.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
I regret to inform you that your vehicle does not exist. In 2002 the Mercedes CLK line up included a CLK320, CLK430 and CLK55. It does not included a CLK430 AMG.

PS: Your grammar and spelling is so bad I can't decipher your dribble.

Last edited by Tommy_s4; 04-30-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:13 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
SLK55 AMG, E320 BlueTec, ML350, (formerly) C32 AMG, MR2 Turbo, HD-FLH-FSE, BMW R100RS, Ducati M900
Killz

Good killz Grunt. Well played. I have been looking hard at the A4 1.8T or S4 as a potential replacement for my work car. I like the little turbo beast and it seems to be really tuanable too.

Now what is the deal with all the juvenile, moronic responses from the other guys?

Last edited by JG26_Irish; 05-01-2009 at 11:02 AM. Reason: clarity
Old 05-01-2009, 12:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
it always puts a smile on my face when i hear about a 4 cylinder beating a 8 cylinder
Old 05-01-2009, 02:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by jonmartin
Interesting at least you have a believable HP figure. I slaughtered a Stage II B5 S4 the other night 4 times. He was racing a 350z I believe and the z gave up so I came up and picked up where the Z left off. We ran 2 times but no honks i just went after I saw him pulling away so he had already had momentum and I had to catch up and pass him twice but once I was ahead I pulled pretty good. Finally I got bored and exited I didn't realize he followed me off the freeway and asked to do a few digs and I agreed so I pulled into the gas station with him since he said he needed gas and waited.He was explaining to me that he was stage II and that he had about 350whp on a dyno dynamics and that wicked Motorsports did his car and he had just gotten a GIAC tune. Then he all of a sudden changed his mind about the digs and said he wanted to do low speed roll ons because hes not good at launching so I said ok. We got back on the freeway and once we got to about 50~mph I honked 3 times and I pulled away instantly by about 100 i was a good 3 cars ahead minimum. I thought he just gave up. So I slowed down again waited for him to catch up. He honked 3 times from about 60. Same outcome I pull 3-4 cl. Easily. We get off the freeway again. And he just looked a lil sad and said " my car is heat soaked but that a sick fast car you have!" and he left.He was cool about it at least. That was the final kill. N/a My car is getting the supercharger installed now for Bimmerfest. I can't wait to see what it will do then.
You know Wicked?

You should see the ex Wickeds car (Ari) has the black S4 years go that crashed going over 100 on the streets. He's comming out with a new monster "Imola Beast" http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=251894 (sfored)

To the Original poster:

20lbs is huge. That's one sick you got any pics? Man I think 20lbs you should be able to go real well with the E90.

I believe it I can vouch for this guy NO BS HERE

You have any pics of the baby or vids? 350 to the wheel is very very very good for the 1.8. Keep it up, makes me miss my old S4.
Tommy_S4 has a very nice setup too. I feel like a traitor man

Last edited by W203E35; 05-01-2009 at 03:00 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by ProjectC55
Not really surprised at the results,those two cars were mere foder for the 4 Cylinder BEAST. That goes for the M6 as well. I say stop messing around and put the GT35 or GT40 in there so we could have the car running 10's.

The car I'd love to see you run is GodspeedV12's CL65. Unfortunately I cannot continue my project because of family obligations and to run that car was my goal. You can run 10's at over 130mph like the EVo's and DSM's with the right mods and 1/4 of the cylinders of a CL65. You r practically there. His CL65 is'nt even breaking 130mph but you could tell the car has alot of tq to run 10's(Jayson driven) at 128mph. Which definitely is not bad for such a heavy car. So I do have to give Jody some props even though Jayson who drives it like he stole it ran that time.

Make that your goal,not these other lil high 12 and 13 second cars.Then you'll really love the 4 cyl beast.

JonC36 should know better than to even comment about running your Audi. At least I hope so.

Hey are you the Legendary Talon that Turbo Joe talks about?? That he fixed up a Talon that's like an "Angry Bat from Hell"?
Old 05-01-2009, 12:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Always the little guys who have something to prove.

Regardless of who wins, at the end of the night I know which car I'd rather have. In any event, I tend to think with your enormous amount of HP and TQ you should take the S4 in top-end. Fairly badly-- I know the 65s can top 200 stock, never mind your kitted beast. You know, not that I'd know... not like I've owned a modded B5 S4.
Just because you've owned an S4 doesn't make you an expert. Talk to me when you've worked on these cars on a daily basis, or tuned the car. Because as far as I'm concerned, your off the shelf tuned S4 was a slow car.

That 'enormous amount of HP at TQ' that a 65 'makes' doesn't mean jack, especially when its met by a car that has that sort of power at the wheels.

I have nothing to prove, I know what my car can do, for a fraction of the cost of your car. Not to mention that these are highly desirable cars purely because of their go fast ability in comfort for a relatively low amount of cash.

BTW, This is a kill section, NOT limited to Mercedes any moderator will tell you that.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
I don't get it, don't you have an Audi forum to go to? I've sat back and let it play out, but for the love of god no one gives a f**k about your Audi or what Evo you can get that go XXX faster then w/e. It's a Benz forum bro. Seriously, everytime I see one of your posts you have to one up another person "oh I can get this faster" or "oh, I was only running 2psi vs when its done 120" Go troll the Audi forums.

Yes, we get it. Your Audis and Evos are the fastest things ever-- now Tribe Called Quest your *** and keep it moving.
Seeing you've been on this forum for a mere 4 months, I'll give you a little bit of advice. This forum will come down on you like a wall of bricks on top of you noob, please keep it up.

It'll be that much more entertaining when you're put on probation or banned.

This is a Public forum, where my opinions, ideas or stories in this case, can be expressed freely. If you don't like it, throw yourself off a bridge because I'm not going anywhere.

Members who know me come to this section for entertainment. (Others, Ie: Your new best friend JonC36, come here to fabricate and spew BS, that and quote road&track/ car&driver and provide us with baseless 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times)
Old 05-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
Just because you've owned an S4 doesn't make you an expert. Talk to me when you've worked on these cars on a daily basis, or tuned the car. Because as far as I'm concerned, your off the shelf tuned S4 was a slow car.

That 'enormous amount of HP at TQ' that a 65 'makes' doesn't mean jack, especially when its met by a car that has that sort of power at the wheels.

I have nothing to prove, I know what my car can do, for a fraction of the cost of your car. Not to mention that these are highly desirable cars purely because of their go fast ability in comfort for a relatively low amount of cash.

BTW, This is a kill section, NOT limited to Mercedes any moderator will tell you that.
Dude, if you think your touching a modded 65 past 150 your on your own little planet. At top end little four bangers are going to start falling apart like fem bots in Austin Powers. They just aren't built for top end. However, gee golly boss I can't wait for you to tell me about all the people you know with little 4 bangers than can ditch a Veyron all the way till their tranny peaks out at 280

If you have nothing to prove, you wouldn't do all the barking you do. And trust me, I know why you have an Audi-- and it's not because you want it because its "highly desirable" or w/e bull***** your spewing; more like you couldn't afford anything better, and Audi is a decent value from the german car auto makers. You settled for what you could get, and no one blames you for it. I was in your same boat when I was 16, so when I made real money I moved up-- one day, you will too.

And my S4 didn't do too bad of a job hanging with W211 AMGs. But yeah, in your world of uber-fast four bangers-- that is slow I shall now take my ignorance elsewhere expert.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Yeah, they have less cylinders but also considerably less weight. I don't see any S4s or Evos at the 1/4 mile running those same times while towing a trailer to even out the weight.
That is by far the most retarded comment I've heard in a while.

So you're saying that a car that weighs 4600lbs (damn near rivaling my ML55) with an autobox, and calls itself a performance car is a good thing? Last time I checked everyone is trying to make a car that's light as possible.

Imagine a 4600lbs Ferrari or Lambo, what kind of mockery would that be.

Yes the power figures the 65 motor turns out are impressive, but they cease being impressive given the heavy pig the engine sits in. Because had that motor been in a significantly lighter car, it would've been, much, much faster.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Banned

SL600
Seeing you've been on this forum for a mere 4 months, I'll give you a little bit of advice. This forum will come down on you like a wall of bricks on top of you noob, please keep it up.

It'll be that much more entertaining when you're put on probation or banned.

This is a Public forum, where my opinions, ideas or stories in this case, can be expressed freely. If you don't like it, throw yourself off a bridge because I'm not going anywhere.

Members who know me come to this section for entertainment. (Others, Ie: Your new best friend JonC36, come here to fabricate and spew BS, that and quote road&track/ car&driver and provide us with baseless 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times)
Oh no, I hope people don't hurt my feelings over the internet.

PROBATION!!!!! Probation you say!!!?!?!?!?!??? Lord, what ever shall I do!?!?!? :shall:

This may be a public forum, but it's a public Mercedes forum. If you cared to notice, at the top left it says "MBWorld Discussion Forums"; the MB stands for Mercedes-Benz. Clever, eh? Kind of a way to keep things organized, Audi drivers go to the Audi net, Lambo to Lamborghini forums and so on...
Old 05-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by Tommy_s4
Look, I completely understand where your coming from. I used to own a nicely modded E320 and I still own an ML320. However the audi forums have become a disaster, think of a pissing contest between a bunch of idiots. Now as for Jon and Grunt, they both have a long history starting when Jon exaggerated what happened between there race a few years back. Since then Jon has posted some extraordinary fabrications about his races, but more on point. This is a kill section, cant we all just along.
Like I said, history I don't know about. And I must be on to something if even you see where I'm coming from. On that same note, seeing as your also an Audi driver and here there really must be something up at the Audi forums. It's not that I hate the cars, I don't. But when I sign on to "MBWorld" I do it for Mercedes-related stuff, I don't want to sort through a bunch of other crap to get to the MB content. Thanks for the info.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Banned

SL600
That is by far the most retarded comment I've heard in a while.

So you're saying that a car that weighs 4600lbs (damn near rivaling my ML55) with an autobox, and calls itself a performance car is a good thing? Last time I checked everyone is trying to make a car that's light as possible.

Imagine a 4600lbs Ferrari or Lambo, what kind of mockery would that be.

Yes the power figures the 65 motor turns out are impressive, but they cease being impressive given the heavy pig the engine sits in. Because had that motor been in a significantly lighter car, it would've been, much, much faster.
I'm not disagreeing with you there. But if you a 4600lb vehicle running 10s through the 1/4 doesn't impress you, then I don't know what will. I wish Mercedes didn't make such heavy cars. Really, I do.

So if a CL65 can bone stock stomp a Murcielago isn't a performance car, then what is?
Old 05-01-2009, 01:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Dude, if you think your touching a modded 65 past 150 your on your own little planet. At top end little four bangers are going to start falling apart like fem bots in Austin Powers. They just aren't built for top end. However, gee golly boss I can't wait for you to tell me about all the people you know with little 4 bangers than can ditch a Veyron all the way till their tranny peaks out at 280

If you have nothing to prove, you wouldn't do all the barking you do. And trust me, I know why you have an Audi-- and it's not because you want it because its "highly desirable" or w/e bull***** your spewing; more like you couldn't afford anything better, and Audi is a decent value from the german car auto makers. You settled for what you could get, and no one blames you for it. I was in your same boat when I was 16, so when I made real money I moved up-- one day, you will too.

And my S4 didn't do too bad of a job hanging with W211 AMGs. But yeah, in your world of uber-fast four bangers-- that is slow I shall now take my ignorance elsewhere expert.
Actually given my age I can afford something significantly newer and far more expensive, but seeing I have other priorities in life, ie buying my own home, and further expanding my business, it would be irresponsible of me to put out that kind of money.

Hence instead I do the responsible thing and build myself a fast toy for next to nothing to get me by until I'm in a financial position to buy myself a nicer toy. You're comparing apples to oranges here, my car cost me under 20k to buy and build, it delivers the same kind of performance or better that a car numerous times that price can. Why do you keep on mentioning top speed here? Where can you really take a car over 150mph safely?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.