Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Miata vs E55...rly?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 05:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nascar
Miata vs E55...rly?

not really a kill story, just funny

was driving home from Costco with my roommate after eating lunch there (ordered 2 polish sausages and slice of combo pizza and drank pink lemonade mixed with sprite). was stopped at a light and a new miata pulls up next to me. i didn't even acknowledge him (kinda like how a bear doesn't even realize small mice) or think for a second that he wants to race. boy was i wrong..

when light turned green he floored the **** out of it and cut in front of me..i was caught off guard and for a second didn't know what to do, but my killer instincts set in and i began to chase that little mouse down. when i pull up next to him, to my surprise, its some scrawny nerdy lookin middle aged white guy shrugging like like he got some big dick now or something. thought he was gonna be some asian ricer with anime hair and stuffed hello kitties in his car

he then asked me about my car like he knew ****..just a typical carfag

him: how much hp you have? 300?
me: naw bro 250
him: oh well i got 170 but i weigh alot less, that's why im so fast. i was gonna get a supercharger kit but th..
me: cool, didn't ask *roll up window*

we get caught at a light and i told him itll be an honor to race his beautiful piece of machinery

long story short i ended up doing right back at him. showed him how the food chain really works

Last edited by ECBAOBAO; 04-19-2010 at 05:49 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:18 PM

07 E63. 07 STi limited #606/800
OMG! i swear almost same exact set up for me too!

i was coming back from costco, coming down the expressway. but in my e63. i pull up to a silver conv miata.it had exhaust and it was stick by the way it was slightly rolling back and forth. i look over and its two blonde chicks smoking a blunt, my windows open so i catch a wiff of the scent.

the **** driver, who was very hot looks at me and revs it a bit and her exhaust is annoyingly loud, and they start laughing, i crank up the "WALK" song by pantera a bit more, and i just wait for the green light. light goes green. it was embarassingly funny, i put maybe 2 bus lenghts by the time i get out of second gear.

then of course they do the ricer fly by, where they pass you up later when your doing speed limit with the exhaust blaring and they yelled something like , "YEAAAHH!"
Old 04-20-2010, 03:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'07 Porsche 997TT
must be something in the water of some miata drivers. Went out for a drive last week with my 13 yr old son. ended up driving along the ocean and pulled into one of the parking lots. Went for a quick walk on the beach and when I came back there was an old miata convert. and it's owner - looked to be about 60 yrs old.

I walk past him and say hello (didn't even know it was his miata at this point). I open my door to get in and I see that he's walking towards me.

He says "what year is that"? "07" I say. He says it's nice and I say "thanks very much, appreciate it - beautiful day, huh"? Then he goes "you know, it's a nice car but this here is a great handling car". Immediately my ahole meter goes off and I just say "yes, i've heard great things about it". I start to say enjoy the rest of your day and he says: "this is a real sports car and most magazines say it's a better sports car than any porsche".

I look at my son and even he's shocked. I continue to try to be nice and I say "look, I'm really glad you enjoy your car - that's the most important thing".

then he says "your car may have a lot of HP but it doesn't really do anything else". Is this guy kidding me!!?? now i'm pissed. i just say "look, I will eat that thing and spit it out in any kind of race, in any kind of conditions, and could probably do it going backwards. I will pass you by so fast it will blow that thing over".

my son thought it was hilarious.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
If you see one with a roll cage, or just modded out the *** I'd think twice, some of these turbo mk1 Miatas are stupidly fast. That and theres plenty running around with swapped in V8's....
Old 04-20-2010, 10:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'07 Porsche 997TT
Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
If you see one with a roll cage, or just modded out the *** I'd think twice, some of these turbo mk1 Miatas are stupidly fast. That and theres plenty running around with swapped in V8's....
I don't street race so I couldn't care less how fast something is. there's always something faster anyway. It's not why I bought my car.

this was not a modded car, just some dbag with a 10 year old miata who felt the need to act like an a$$ for some reason.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E.FIDDY.FIVE AMG
Originally Posted by ECBAOBAO
not really a kill story, just funny

was driving home from Costco with my roommate after eating lunch there (ordered 2 polish sausages and slice of combo pizza and drank pink lemonade mixed with sprite). was stopped at a light and a new miata pulls up next to me. i didn't even acknowledge him (kinda like how a bear doesn't even realize small mice) or think for a second that he wants to race. boy was i wrong..

when light turned green he floored the **** out of it and cut in front of me..i was caught off guard and for a second didn't know what to do, but my killer instincts set in and i began to chase that little mouse down. when i pull up next to him, to my surprise, its some scrawny nerdy lookin middle aged white guy shrugging like like he got some big dick now or something. thought he was gonna be some asian ricer with anime hair and stuffed hello kitties in his car

he then asked me about my car like he knew ****..just a typical carfag

him: how much hp you have? 300?
me: naw bro 250
him: oh well i got 170 but i weigh alot less, that's why im so fast. i was gonna get a supercharger kit but th..
me: cool, didn't ask *roll up window*

we get caught at a light and i told him itll be an honor to race his beautiful piece of machinery

long story short i ended up doing right back at him. showed him how the food chain really works
really?? your so cool
Old 04-21-2010, 12:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W210 E55 & W204 C63
Old 04-21-2010, 01:10 AM

nascar
Originally Posted by B on my Benz
really?? your so cool
thanks bro i already know i'm cool tho
Old 04-25-2010, 03:18 PM
Banned

Bantha
really?? your so cool
What IS it with the Hello Kitty tho??? A Korean girl in my office has 2 seat covers with it in her Nissan.....anyone know what the infatuation is??
Old 04-25-2010, 09:56 PM

E.FIDDY.FIVE AMG
Originally Posted by ECBAOBAO
thanks bro i already know i'm cool tho
haha your so cool!
Old 04-29-2010, 12:13 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
'20 CLA250/'07 ML500/'20 F-Type
haha your so cool!
It's "you're"... are you asian?
Old 04-30-2010, 09:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 561 Likes on 371 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by cte430
must be something in the water of some miata drivers. Went out for a drive last week with my 13 yr old son. ended up driving along the ocean and pulled into one of the parking lots. Went for a quick walk on the beach and when I came back there was an old miata convert. and it's owner - looked to be about 60 yrs old.

I walk past him and say hello (didn't even know it was his miata at this point). I open my door to get in and I see that he's walking towards me.

He says "what year is that"? "07" I say. He says it's nice and I say "thanks very much, appreciate it - beautiful day, huh"? Then he goes "you know, it's a nice car but this here is a great handling car". Immediately my ahole meter goes off and I just say "yes, i've heard great things about it". I start to say enjoy the rest of your day and he says: "this is a real sports car and most magazines say it's a better sports car than any porsche".

I look at my son and even he's shocked. I continue to try to be nice and I say "look, I'm really glad you enjoy your car - that's the most important thing".

then he says "your car may have a lot of HP but it doesn't really do anything else". Is this guy kidding me!!?? now i'm pissed. i just say "look, I will eat that thing and spit it out in any kind of race, in any kind of conditions, and could probably do it going backwards. I will pass you by so fast it will blow that thing over".

my son thought it was hilarious.
Wow. Little d!ck syndrome right there from Miata guy. I would have been seething. You're a saint for being nice to him the first two times he took digs at you.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:42 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
On my way home from work a few weeks ago(before 180mm pulley and tune) I had an older guy in a turbo PT Cruiser trying to play around with me. Once we were clear of traffic in Mexico I waited until he was next to me and then goosed it for about 2 seconds in 2nd gear and put a quick couple of cars on him, not even breaking the speed limit. I thought that was that until we pulled up to a light together. He rolled down his window, and just as I was about to ask him if he had anything done to the car(I figured he had to be some sort of enthusiast if he was trying to race in a PT Cruiser), he said "it's a shame you spent all that money and I hung right there with you, I thought your car would be a lot faster than that". I just looked at him and started laughing, I didn't know what to say.

When the light turned green he squealed his tires for about 5 feet and took off(we were several cars back from the light). I tried to get next to him at another red light, but he quickly turned into a gas station. You have no idea how bad I wanted to get next to him and go from a dig for about 4 seconds to put a couple of buses on him.

The OP's story reminds me of the older guys I autocrossed with a few times. They did nothing but trash talk anything that wasn't a tiny little crap-box, and made snide comments every chance they got. I was even told that their oil-smoke-spewing, clapped-out heaps were "real" cars. They always started the conversation by asking how much power my Z/28 made, and I would reply "about 320 at the wheels". Then they would launch into a monologue about how all of that power was a complete waste, etc. etc.. Turned me off from autocrossing for a while, though I did do a few fun runs in the E55 last month. I took one of the regular guys along(a younger, cool guy)and he couldn't believe the power and the brakes. Did nothing but give me compliments.

Last edited by izzyz28; 05-28-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 03:29 AM

Suzuki Burgman Executive
^
Where do you auto x, a lot of my friends go to events in Melrose Park. Do you go to the same one?
Old 05-29-2010, 08:39 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by audi_guy
^
Where do you auto x, a lot of my friends go to events in Melrose Park. Do you go to the same one?

I've been to that one and hung out a couple of times, but never raced. The one I was attending was in central Illinois.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W210 E55 & W204 C63
Originally Posted by izzyz28
On myThe OP's story reminds me of the older guys I autocrossed with a few times. They did nothing but trash talk anything that wasn't a tiny little crap-box, and made snide comments every chance they got. I was even told that their oil-smoke-spewing, clapped-out heaps were "real" cars. They always started the conversation by asking how much power my Z/28 made, and I would reply "about 320 at the wheels". Then they would launch into a monologue about how all of that power was a complete waste, etc. etc.. Turned me off from autocrossing for a while, though I did do a few fun runs in the E55 last month.
haha reminds me of my experience at Autocross, I am still turned off though. But I dream of meeting them on the highway or a twisty road