Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

c300 got killed by a 335i but had fun

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 01:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C300 Sport
c300 got killed by a 335i but had fun

Good day MBWorld! I just want to share this experience i had yesterday. I was going along 60West here in cali around 70mph, when suddenly i see a set of Hid's rushing from behind in a very fast rate. And to my delight it was an E92 335i, followed by a Chevy Camaro (probably 2000's model?). So i gave it a try to follow their pace, good thing there was like a little build up in the traffic ahead so i was able to have a chance to be behind the 335i, and when we saw an opening we hit on it. But it was when we went 90mph onwards that i was amazed, it started when he change lane and i was at his tail to follow him, when he left me around 2-3 cars, i was expecting him to really smoke me but to my surprise, he never left me past that distance and held it there and we around the 125~128mph speed. then a build up was ahead so we had to break strong, good thing nothing was near us or behind me lol. then when on traffic around 35mph we were side by side and gave each other a thumbs up, then probably he was curious on what trim i have, so he went behind me stayed for a while and most likely saw the "c300" tag. then he went ahead. btw, he had someone in the front passenger's seat, and i was all by myself.

im just amazed that the c's can keep up with the 3's.

maybe the extra load was a deal breaker? but what the heck!

great gentleman there in that 335!

MB all the way!