Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

First Kill Ever!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 03:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool First Kill Ever!!!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share my first real race ever! This morning at about 8:30am I pulled up to a looong stop light right outside my house. The road is very long and with no turnouts or driveways (which means no sneaky cops). Plus at 8:30am there is absolutly not one car on this particular road. So, after a couple of seconds this Purple color Acura Integra pulls up, rolls down his window, and flips me off

WTF is up with that! Its not like a have a derogatory liscense plate or have done some distasteful mod to my MB. And this punk just drives up and flips me the bird!!! So I size up his car and see that he has probobly saved up every penny of his McDonalds paychecks and put it into this thing.

So anyway, I've never pushed my car before and have no race experience (actualy only 1 1/2 years of driving experience too:p). I turned off my ESP and reved up to about 2,000 RPM. When the light turned green I smashed it up through 1st then switching to 2nd. By that time I was about 1/2 a car ahead of him, then when I looked in my mirror for him I had accidently hit the limiter in second. But not to worry.....I quickly corrected put it into 3rd and gained about another car length before we hit the merge into one lane.

He followed on my a$$ for another mile or two then turned off. As he turned off I noticed he had a type R on the back to complement the rest of his ricey exhaust/wing/wheels. So I'm not too familiar with the integra type R, is that a good kill? I have no performance modifications to my car and even upgraded from the stock 16's to bigger 18's. My car is the 6 speed manual 2.3 liter coupe. What do you guys think? Is that worthy? Or equivilant to a toyota Echo?

Anyways, just wanted to share my experience. While I do not like pushing my car like that I must say that after pulling infront of him I noticed a big smile on my face!

Regards,
Matt
Old 06-18-2003, 03:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
MB
Re: First Kill Ever!!!

Originally posted by DaBeze
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share my first real race ever! This morning at about 8:30am I pulled up to a looong stop light right outside my house. The road is very long and with no turnouts or driveways (which means no sneaky cops). Plus at 8:30am there is absolutly not one car on this particular road. So, after a couple of seconds this Purple color Acura Integra pulls up, rolls down his window, and flips me off

WTF is up with that! Its not like a have a derogatory liscense plate or have done some distasteful mod to my MB. And this punk just drives up and flips me the bird!!! So I size up his car and see that he has probobly saved up every penny of his McDonalds paychecks and put it into this thing.

So anyway, I've never pushed my car before and have no race experience (actualy only 1 1/2 years of driving experience too:p). I turned off my ESP and reved up to about 2,000 RPM. When the light turned green I smashed it up through 1st then switching to 2nd. By that time I was about 1/2 a car ahead of him, then when I looked in my mirror for him I had accidently hit the limiter in second. But not to worry.....I quickly corrected put it into 3rd and gained about another car length before we hit the merge into one lane.

He followed on my a$$ for another mile or two then turned off. As he turned off I noticed he had a type R on the back to complement the rest of his ricey exhaust/wing/wheels. So I'm not too familiar with the integra type R, is that a good kill? I have no performance modifications to my car and even upgraded from the stock 16's to bigger 18's. My car is the 6 speed manual 2.3 liter coupe. What do you guys think? Is that worthy? Or equivilant to a toyota Echo?

Anyways, just wanted to share my experience. While I do not like pushing my car like that I must say that after pulling infront of him I noticed a big smile on my face!

Regards,
Matt
thats a pretty good kill considering you havent raced before. if it was a real type R it should have 195 + the mods he has or whatever, so that was a pretty good kill
Old 06-18-2003, 03:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Nice one.

The Benz has more torque, though, iirc?

Hey, give the guy a break. Maybe his girlfriend didn't want to do a quickie before work or something...
Old 06-18-2003, 08:32 PM

2002 C32
It was probably a gsr or gs/ls integra with some mods. I used to have an Integra type R. Stock, I ran 14.7 in the quarter and with a couple of mods, I ran a best of 14.3. And from a roll, I was keeping up with cars that ran 14's flat. Also, Integra Type R's only came in Championship white(1997 and 1998 model years), Black(2000-2001), and Phoenix Yellow(2000-2001). OF course, if you get the jump on one and he's not on his big cam lobes (VTEC), then you probably would've blown him away.

BTW, good kill.

Jon
Old 06-19-2003, 07:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

good kill, this will be the first kill that'll lead to a lot others.
Old 06-19-2003, 02:30 PM

It was probably a gsr or gs/ls integra with some mods. I used to have an Integra type R. Stock, I ran 14.7 in the quarter and with a couple of mods, I ran a best of 14.3. And from a roll, I was keeping up with cars that ran 14's flat. Also, Integra Type R's only came in Championship white(1997 and 1998 model years), Black(2000-2001), and Phoenix Yellow(2000-2001). OF course, if you get the jump on one and he's not on his big cam lobes (VTEC), then you probably would've blown him away.
Yeah, then it must not have been a real type R. My car stock could not match those numbers and there is no way he was just a real bad driver, because it was I that was mishifting. Oh well, just one more ricer put in his place. Thanks for the info jon!

BTW: You should have seen this guys mods. Totally over done and very tacky IMO. I wish I would have had my digital camera with me
Old 06-25-2003, 01:07 AM

I drive what I drive
ya should of threw something at him stupid fucckker.
Old 06-25-2003, 01:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Tesla Model S
Originally posted by C230Kompressed
ya should of threw something at him stupid fucckker.