Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

CLS550 (219) vs Lamborghini Gallardo spider.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 11:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS, Grand Cherokee, Range Rover HSE, 70 cuda 440+6
CLS550 (219) vs Lamborghini Gallardo spider.

I am driving in Long Beach, Long Island when I see a Lamborghini crusing In front of me. Now we all know my cls is no race car, quick for a 4 door yes but that's about it.
So as we are driving and I am next to him waiting for him to squeeze the throttle.... Some traffic but I can tell he wants to play. (He has an aftermarket exhaust , it's as loud as hell)
As we drive threw traffic, we come up to a toll plaza @ bridge. We enter at the same time different lanes but right next to each other. I paddle shift into 1st gear as I exit plaza. We are right next to each other when we both hit the throttle at about 25-30mph. Now at this point I am in the powerband at like 4000 rps and accelerate hard from this point i had jumped ahead of him while we were @ full throttle this putting him about a car behing me the whole time. At no time did this Lambo pull up on me as I shift threw the gears, amazed of how fast my car was or how slow his Lamborghini was!!!
At the next light he pulls next to me and I roll my window down to see what he has to say...
he says to me -"Thats fast, thats the twin-turbo right?"
I am about to say something when my Grandmother opens the back tinted window of my car and tells him "I thought Lamborghini"s were faster than that!" (Lmao!!!!)
I was about to **** and had to drive off.... That might of been the only time I didn't wanna be the guy in the Lamborghini !!
Attached Thumbnails CLS550 (219) vs Lamborghini Gallardo spider.-image.jpg  
Old 08-11-2013, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

07' SL65, 04' E55, 03' Evo8, 08' GSXR, DSM's...
Haha. Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Charger SRT-8
lol. So he had exhaust but couldn't shift properly? Or upshifted with the paddle instead of downshifting/holding a gear? Stuff happens!
Old 08-21-2013, 02:14 AM

CLS, Grand Cherokee, Range Rover HSE, 70 cuda 440+6
Originally Posted by Deuuuce
lol. So he had exhaust but couldn't shift properly? Or upshifted with the paddle instead of downshifting/holding a gear? Stuff happens!
He shifted right. But I guess he wasn't in the powerband, I was waiting like a loin hiding in the woods wait for persise moment. Lol