Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

SLK32 x SUPRA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2003, 11:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK32 x SUPRA

Both stock . Both limited till 155 or so. I know the supra 's guy, he is a friend of mine.
Last Thursday, late nite.The Supra is stock , year 98,around 320HP or even a little bit more, dark green, pretty nice car.
A friend of us , in a nice RS2, acted a starter. We both start in rolling, by 20 mph.
The Supra has a very impressive sequential biturbo, but a got 1cl on him helped by the impressive 32's charger . He has an 4 gear auto transmission against my 5 auto transmission. The race was even as far as 160 mph . Both limiter acted at the same time . I kept my 1 c.l. Now he is gonna to upgraded it. I do not know what is gonna happen. Any idea?
It was my first supra kill. Guess it is gonna be the last. Nice.
Old 09-15-2003, 12:05 AM

Auto supra manual supra . if he starts to modify that car don’t race him anymore

http://kane.phpwebhosting.com/~*****....46%20RUN1.mpg
Old 09-15-2003, 09:17 AM

Let's see man...let's see it.
Besides I Am thinking of upgrading the mine too. With Renntech stage 3 I can get over the 400HP. Nevertheless I do not know what is going on next.
In two months, we have I trip From Chile to Brasil , 5000miles, go and back, its like a mini Gunmball. I have to be ready.
Supra's, GTR's, two 32´s, two 55's and a couple of rs4,and one Gt2, total of 15 vehicles in a crazy road . Getting in there, drag racing 1/4 MILE with some argentinians and fanatics brazilians. Preeeeeeeeetty women elsewere. Soon it's gonna be summer time here.
Getting fun all over. Nice.