Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

What is up with these Acura people?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 08:08 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
91' FireBird
OH YEAh,

Well my NAWWZZZZEd SUPERCHARGED TWIN TURBO DOUBLE wingged go-ped with stickers !!! Can take you !!!

~BB~
Old 02-08-2004, 06:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Acura 3.2 CL Type S
I think guys like THIS Give the rest of us Acura drivers a really, really, really bad name....

Look at that guy... chicken wire in the grille. I just don't understand some of my fellow Acura "peeps" as they like to be called. If you don't want to go the atl go straight to his pictures here
Old 02-08-2004, 08:38 PM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
C63S past: E90 M3 6M, w211 E55
i was contemplating a TL for a long time for a daily driver, but finally came to the conclusion that the car NEEDS RWD!!!!!
After driving it hard with it's terrible lack of traction thru first and second, and reading the latest car and driver (i believe it's this mag), the car is just shy of being a real contender. I decided on making a 2004 Carbon Black M3 6-speed the final answer. this will be the daily driver that'll make my commute a real sporty experience....sometimes you have to throw a little more money into the mix to get exactly what you want.....

but don't worry, the E will be around as well- incase i find out the m3 isn't enough for a stoplight/highway run....