Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Not really a kill..just fun on the highway!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 04:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Not really a kill..just fun on the highway!

I really don't consider this a kill, but I thought I would share it with you guys anyways just for giggles.

Coming home from the mall this past weekend with my girlfriend in my CLK55. Traveling on the highway doing around 80 as usual...got the valentine one but still keep it under 100!!

I pass these two fat, hispanic girls in a honda civic (not riced up, believe it or not!). So I'm just cruising and I look in my rear view and what do I see....the honda civic is coming up on me fast!! These two girls are trying to pass me!! Not on my shift!!
I wait until they get to my rear bumper and punch it. I jump from 80 to about 110 in no time....wasn't sure how long it took because I had the adrenalin pumping, and my chick yelling at me "slow down"!!
I said to her...those girls tried to pass me.....no-one passes the CLK55......she finally said.."yeah, you're right"

Lets just say those girls didn't try that again...they stayed about 3 car lengths back the rest of the way. they probably were swearing at me the whole time..or thought I was the biggest idiot on the planet, which is true! Glad no cops around, or I would be typing this from jail!!

So in conclusion...not very exciting....not exactly the kind of kill I would have liked...but I just had to show those fat chicks the power of AMG!