Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

C43 vs E46 M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 02:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C 320 CDI 4M W204 / C43 AMG (W202) / C 220 CDI T (S203) / ZX-10R Ninja
1. An M3 has 6 gears
2. There's shifting past mph 120

3. Who cares...........
Old 05-05-2004, 08:45 PM
Banned

I can't see why C43 are so proud of themself if they start to pull away at 120 Who cares!!! that's right:o
Old 05-06-2004, 12:18 AM
Almost a Member!

03 CL55 AMG
Nah

Nah, I believe you TECK, there is no substitute for Big block V8 huh? heeheh keep it up and safe man! More and more M3 are getting killed in this forum. Peace!
Old 05-06-2004, 03:02 PM

Location: From Oxnard; living in Ocean View Hills, San Diego, CA
'01 C320 SS
...don't listen to ohya;

it was still a nice kill story...a kill is a kill, no matter how you got it.
Old 05-06-2004, 08:26 PM
Banned

I guest its a two mile race then
It doesn't matter if more and more M3 getting kill or MB getting kill. It is silly to say my V8 didn't kick in until 120. Right on.
Old 05-07-2004, 06:55 AM

C 32 AMG (203.065)
dude, if you aren't okay with people posting their kill stories in a MB-forum, then get the hell outta here.
Old 05-07-2004, 08:10 AM
Almost a Member!

V70R 2004
Talking

Ohya is probably Idangeli with a new nickname...
Old 05-07-2004, 10:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
psamon, that was good, but no you're wrong. i was in support of teck on this thread.

This forum is getting lame, time to move on...

Hey Psamon, I was looking at some of your previous posts, and I have one word for you, describes you to a T, engaño.

Last edited by ldangeli; 05-07-2004 at 10:34 AM.
Old 05-07-2004, 10:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Here is another site for you to see how your car does against others.

STATS
Old 05-07-2004, 01:44 PM

C32 AMG
did anybody ever wonder how these ghetto looking sites manage to test all these cars??

if they have the resources to test drive a porsche 959, aston martin v8 vantage, or a F40, why cant they make a better looking site.

Im not trying to be **** or anything, but i think that kinda takes away from its credibility.

Last edited by IdriveFast; 05-07-2004 at 01:47 PM.
Old 05-07-2004, 01:58 PM

C32 AMG
so a 996 GT3 goes o-60 in ONLY 4.8 SECS!!!!!!!

man they must have tested the slowest GT3 in the world.

yet, the got the S54 M coupe to go 0-60 in 4.3. WOW!!!

i guess the M coupe is faster than the GT3 eh?

man... where do you people find these useless links??

ATTN: the following cars are faster than the GT3 (super cars)!!
- S54 M coupe (coupe/GT)
- C5 (coupe/GT)
- a regular 996 (coupe/gt) is ALSO faster than the GT3
- M5 is also faster than the GT3 (big saloon)

of course clearly the M coupe, C5 corvette, m5, and the 996 carrera are all faster than the GT3.

OF COURSE THE CARRERA is faster than GT3
Old 05-07-2004, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Bro, I have posted 1/2 a dozen different non biased liknk, and every time i do, someone always has something to say about how useless it is. Crazy freaks..

You know for another matter, a roll on with someone, one time is not a race. You want to race someone, do it two-three times, same setup, point A to point B. I mean, really you think that if you're rolling up on some fool, and your already doing 100, you think he is going to be able to keep up no matter what he's driving? Yeah maybe the new GT, but really. You want a real test, start side by side, start to finish, same setup.

And if you don't like that Idea than keep you mouth shut about the sites that you think are bogus. Provide your information. lay it down chulo.
Old 05-07-2004, 06:36 PM

C32 AMG
ok, first of all, the information on your site is clearly wrong

a regular 996 is NOT faster than a GT3, neither is the M coupe.

maybe your the one that should shut up before posting your links.

plus, the link you gave is the worst reference site ive ever seen. gt3 in 4.8 but regular 996 in 4.6

um.... ok.... why dont you go out and race the cars for yourself instead of just checking links
Old 05-07-2004, 06:41 PM

C32 AMG
Originally posted by ldangeli
Bro, I have posted 1/2 a dozen different non biased liknk, and every time i do, someone always has something to say about how useless it is. Crazy freaks..
the information you provided is useless... reallife drivers arent gonna post numbers like professional drivers that test drive for your links

anyways, your link is stupid and the information isnt right

some of the cars are even listed in several different categories and the times vary by more than .5 sec

maybe your the one that should go out and test it for yourself instead of telling everyone they are wrong..."chulo"
Old 05-07-2004, 07:44 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
obviously that site probably didn't test all those cars. They most likely just gather around informations from different magazines which is probably why all the numbers are off.
Old 05-08-2004, 10:42 AM
Banned

Originally posted by MadC32
dude, if you aren't okay with people posting their kill stories in a MB-forum, then get the hell outta here.
Why don't you. I guest you don't like the truth.
Old 05-08-2004, 01:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Um, jackasses, all I am doing is putting links to diprove your BS stories. Like I said before. Rolling up on some guy and blowing by him is not a race. Put your money where you mouth is, pick a guy, who has a car that can challenge you and race him, light to light, three times, start to finish. Then see who beats who..

I wasn't saying that the site I provided was gospel. I was presenting information that I found on line, after doing research. You Stupid loosers.. God damn! It is always the same BS, as soon as someone posts information that doesn't coincide with someone's BS story. They get a ration of *****. DAMN this site is getting so lame. Grow up and have an open mind you 2 bit losers. I wasn't even going to attack anyone and put the god damned car down, but all you cloed minded fools take this **** to close to heart. Put your ego's aside you tools.
Old 05-08-2004, 05:21 PM

03 silver C32 AMG
but the information ur link contains isnt correct.

if u stand by ur link, u r agreeing that all those cars idrive fast listed ARE indeed faster than the 996 GT3.

the regular 996 carrera is obviously NOT faster than a GT3.

thats like saying the 330ci is faster than the E46 M3. obviously thats not right.

maybe u should just post more accurate links.
Old 05-08-2004, 05:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Um, I am not saying the link is gospel, this is one of about a 1/2 dozen that I have posted. I don't believe all of the information in all of the links. And I certainly don't beilieve all the information that is posted here by bogus drivers. I do however believe the information provided by experienced, known, accomplished drivers who drive multiple cars harder and better than anyone on this forum can or will.

Let's see, someone posts that they beat another driver, but who is to say that they weren't racing agains a guy weighing 400 lbs., and they only weighed 145? Who's to say that the car they were racing wasn't loaded with crap in the trunk, or had a fuller tank of gas, or the air conditioning wasn't on, or that the driver even gave two *****S and didn't really push it, because he knew he was racing a boy racing chump.

Like I said, want a real race, pull up to a guy at a light, ask him if he wants to try out his luck and drag him light to light, MORE THAN ONCE. THAT's A F'ing race. Or take your car to the autocross track, and race against others in your model class and see how you do. But sure as hell don't tell me that the sites I post are so "off" but all the kill stories here are supposed to be gospel? Please. chump a$$ boy racers.. really, looks to me like this site is full of them.

Old 05-08-2004, 08:20 PM

C32 AMG
i guess your "known accomplished drivers who drive multiple cars hard and better than anyone on this forum can or will" must have driven the M coup pretty hard to get 4.3 and GT3 pretty hard to get 4.8 huh?

that must have been really really hard....

Your so defensive that the E46 M3 might not have been racing, how do you know? were you there?

no you were not. maybe he was racing you dont know... I personally have actually seen a E46 M3 racing a C43 before from a roll and the M3 did not pull as fast as I expected it to.

before you start calling everyone a chump or boy racers, maybe you should check yourself first

also, theres nothing worse than a magazine racer

contesting reallife experiences with something you read on a website or magazine...

who cares if there other driver might have weighed 400lbs or if he had a full tank of gas, or a lot of crap in the trunk...

nobody said that the C43 was faster all the time than the E46 m3

all that was said was that the C43 beat the E46 m3 that particular time. who knows, m3 mite have missed a gear or whatever... a win is a win

also... with a car as fast as the C43, to have only barely pass the M3 or for the m3 to keep up with the C43, the m3 had to have been also racing

othewise it would have been EXTREMELY obvious to the C43 drievr that the M3 wasnt racing.
Old 05-10-2004, 03:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I can't believe that there are people who trusts what I magazine says. I think that's all crap. Like I told ya in an earlier post, there are people who can drive cars and others. A lot of pimps drive E46 M3 and they just have one TO have one but they can't drive!

So finally let's close this god damn thread

Last edited by Teck; 05-10-2004 at 03:24 AM.
Old 05-10-2004, 08:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
I never said I trusted what this link posted. READ MY POST AGAIN, I said it isn't gospel.. And you hate magazine racers? HHAHA., this site is full of chump boy racers. Thats all they talk about on this site, and god forbid someone should have a different opinion on how fast an MB really is, wow, I guess that makes them an A-HOle. If you remember Teck, I congratulated you on your Alleged Kill, then I went on to post a possible bogus site that had links about times. Is the 911(996) Faster than a GT3? No, the GT3 is 7 tenths faster. So is the site off, ok fine, but I never said it was gospel. I posted a link, to some site, for reference information and you took it literally. You know what, my bad, your car is the fastest out there, and can beat any other car on the road. My bad, I'm sorry, you're the greatest.

People on this forum get their panties in a wad as soon as someone disagrees with their post. In this case I wasn't even disagreeing, I was offering an objective point by providing information, as off or uncomprehensive as it may be, but it was stilll objective information. Not information from some 20 something bratty kid, who swears they are absolutely true.

Oh, hmm, last night on 280 by me I was doing about 75, and a punk A$$ boy racer pulled past me in his Integra, that I caught up to but he still beat me for that split second that he passed me, so does that mean he won?

Want a race, do it the right way, same conditions, same understanding. Make sure the guy your racing is realizes that he is racing you..
Old 05-10-2004, 09:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by ldangeli
You know what, my bad, your car is the fastest out there, and can beat any other car on the road. My bad, I'm sorry, you're the greatest.
¨

I never said my car is the fastest or whatever and I didn't want to attack you. I know you congratulated me, I didn't forgot that.

All I wanted to say was: I doesn't matter who's or which car ist the fastest.... and yes it's true, it's no a race if you step on the gas on a highway I just don't gave another joyce to race. I'm living in Switzerland and we don't have a racetrack here, all we have are idiots on the streets.

BTW I hate paper it's just theory..sorry dude...

So let's forget that thread....
Old 05-10-2004, 01:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
No problem bro, and keep kickin' *** on the streets of switzerland, fo' sure!
Old 05-10-2004, 09:37 PM
Banned

I read the MB forums and BMW forums. I can't believe how bais is in this forum. Some of you should take a look at some of the BMW forums that they put themself down and admit that they lose to a curtain car. All I hear in this forum that AMG IS THE BEST!!!
I just said alittle about the fact the 120 speed and I get all you as shole against my opinion because you drive AMG car.
Here, how about this to make you guys happy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C43 vs E46 M3