Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

wrx Stick Vs C320

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 11:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 C 320 4-matic
wrx Stick Vs C320

thought this was a fluke and never posted it but since this is the secound time i beat a wrx im posting it... the first time we were both at 40 and hit the gas and stayed neck and neck till 100 and i started to pull away with ease as the speeds got higher the guy was like wtf thats a 320 and i was like am I the one thats suppose to be dissapointed about that and he was laughing but in shock that my Mb took his wrx... secong time last night im coming home from bay ridge and right around the bay parkway exit i see this wrx flying and come up my A$$ must have seen me messing around with this thunderbird before.. anyway he hits it from behind at 75 and i saw him so i hit it we had a great run to 125mph i was able to stop his pull and pull about 4 car legnths and he hit it before me we had gotten off at the same exit and he was like wow bro your car is fast... is it stock.. ... is it stick... how much hp does it have.. all these questions... since he lived in the area i told him maybe ill see him around and hopefully at the track one day import vs american.. he was shocked
Old 04-23-2004, 03:43 PM
Almost a Member!

V70R 2004
Thumbs up

Nice kill

I used to own a WRX. Stock, this car pulls good numbers only because on the AWD and you have to know how to drive it. I'm not surprised by the conclusion of your races!!

I did some mods on my old WRX (up-pipe, down-pipe, exhaust, boost controller) and this thing was flying after!!!
Old 04-24-2004, 07:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
MB
yea, i also own a wrx, and they are not fast from a roll. they arent dissapointing, but they are a lot faster off the line. nice races
Old 04-25-2004, 09:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W209 - W163
Yup, also killed a WRX in my C320 when I had it, it just had an exhaust and BOV, still a peppy car.