Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

stock C32 Vs fully built Integra Type-R

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2004, 02:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cars and boats!
stock C32 Vs fully built Integra Type-R

I roll into some car hangout that I happen to pass by upon tonight in search of some action. Well i came upon a group of people and pointed at a clean looking integra and asked if it wanted to run for fun. The owner gladly obliged and asked me "is that thing supercharged", i go "yes but its stock"... so i ask him, "what do have"... he replies, "fully built GSR". Well he wouldnt run me from a dead stop (where its my advantage bigtime), so i settled for a 15mph roll. Sounds like fun, so we went out to an emptly road near the hangout and we pace each other at 15mph. I honk 3 times and he takes off on the 2nd honk (sneaky *******), well i take off after him, his vtec screaming and my supercharger whilstling. I manage to pull 1 car on him by 100mph where we both shut down as soon as he saw me pulling. We went at it a 2nd time from a 30mph roll and for some reason i guess he wasnt at Vtec or something but i pulled 5 or 6 cars on him and he couldnt catch me. We did another oll from 20mph and it was almost identical to the 1st race, except we both went on teh 2nd honk this time and i managed to pull 1 1/2 cars on him by 100mph. I hate roll races, but i was just too bored tonight. Anyways, when i get back to the hangout my friend pointed something out to me about the integra i raced... he said something about the sunroof and that it had to be a type-R. Either way, it was fun.. built Type-R, built GSR, same thing to me... i ate it up!!! This is in 90 degree humid *** miami weather (yes at night) and im still STOCK STOCK STOCK. Damn my car feels like a pig in hot weather though. I cant wait till it starts cooling off again.
Old 06-26-2004, 04:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Nice Kill.....

What will Renntech tuning bring your HP, TQ, 0-60 to over stock?
Old 06-26-2004, 10:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
yes, I am putting out about 349hp to the crank... about 290-300rwhp. With the RENNTech ECU and Pulley tuning package I should be at 340rwhp...which is 400hp to the crank. Torque figures will also be up to 400lb ft.!!! Increased throttle responce, raised rev limiter, and raise speed limiter also come in the ECU programming.
Old 06-28-2004, 08:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Fully built integra vs C32

expected outcome, the only advantage that the Jap ride had was feathery weight
Old 06-28-2004, 09:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
Originally Posted by Jon200
Fully built integra vs C32

expected outcome, the only advantage that the Jap ride had was feathery weight
weight advantage and i went from his little built vtec advantage too, plus he doesnt have to worry about traction... so i pulled him from his advantage!!! That little teggy MOVED though... if i still had my C43 i think that teggy would kill me on a roll!!! C32 kompressor powahhh OWNZ!!!
Old 06-29-2004, 01:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
Your first of many jap kills to come.
I got into it with a nice looking Supra a week or so ago.
Nice cool weather at night.
He was at a dead stop on a 3 lane long road called Alica PKW in OC, Ca.
Just paved too , no one around.
I attemped to brake to a dead stop and stage him off the light in my C32, Stock motor, no resinator and lowerd on heavy 19 Brabus VI's.
Anyway rite when I am about to come to a full stop, the light turend green, I was rolling around 5 MPH, He must of saw me because he took off, So I gunned it and passed him, He held right at my rear door, and would creep up to my nose and them go back to my rear, when his turbo kicked in he would creep up and then go back when he shifted, his BOV was screaming, it went like that untill I go to fourth and left him at around 140.
He caught up at another light, I did not get to talk much because I was turning right and he was going straight.
I said 'Is your Supra stock, he said no that it had a turbo upgrade and that he had never lost a race, he asked if my motor was stock and I said yes.
He got a funny look on his face and I turned right..
PPL are very suprised at the straight line power of the C32.