Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Killed a E55, SL55, and CLK55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 09:59 AM
PDC

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 SL65 ///AMG - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN: 2005 E55; 2002 ML55; 2001 CLK55; 1992 BMW 850i; 1991 M5
Classy Guy

First of all, I find it somewhat disconcerting that thoughts regarding the size of my anatomy have even rattled around the otherwise vacuous space behind your busy little mouth. That type of sophomoric, high-school locker room comment actually helps prove the point I made in my previous post. If the fact that I have both good taste to know the finer things in life and the wherewithall to acquire them is so threatening to you, maybe it's YOU who have "bigger issues" you need to address.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever keys I grab first...
Originally Posted by PDC
First of all, I find it somewhat disconcerting that thoughts regarding the size of my anatomy have even rattled around the otherwise vacuous space behind your busy little mouth. That type of sophomoric, high-school locker room comment actually helps prove the point I made in my previous post. If the fact that I have both good taste to know the finer things in life and the wherewithall to acquire them is so threatening to you, maybe it's YOU who have "bigger issues" you need to address.
OWN3D! :p
Old 03-28-2005, 10:36 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bantha
Originally Posted by Lexani
OWN3D! :p
Not even close dude, get back to the X-box with your slap-job half witted son. No wonder your divorced.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by tuscanraider
Not even close dude, get back to the X-box with your slap-job half witted son. No wonder your divorced.
First of all, you need to leave my personal matters out of this. Don't ever make another comment about my son, ever-- he did nothing bad to you, directly or otherwise. That is totally inappropriate, you dont see me bringing your mother into this, do you? You know, before this very post, I had some respect for you, but you just lost every ounce of it, "dude".
Old 03-28-2005, 03:34 PM
Banned

Bantha
You know, before this very post, I had some respect for you, but you just lost every ounce of it, "dude".
I'm weeping on the inside.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere

I still love you.

<big hug>
Old 03-28-2005, 04:55 PM
PDC

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 SL65 ///AMG - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN: 2005 E55; 2002 ML55; 2001 CLK55; 1992 BMW 850i; 1991 M5
This message is for "Lexani" with the '04 SL 600. Thank you for your friendly support of my earlier responses to the TuscanRaider. It means alot when someone I haven't even met can identify my attempts to trod the higher ground with a bit of old fashioned wit. I am sorry that by simply acknowledging the entertainment value of my 'reposte' with Mr. StarWarz, he has directed his tactless, offensive banter toward you. For anyone who may have been offended, (even YOU, Mr. Tuscan) I assure you, I am not an elitest, I in no way intended genuine offense, and I have healthy respect for ALL cool, classy cars, even Mustangs. Show me an 'Elanor' or a Shelby, or a Saleen, or a Rousch, or a vintage Pantera, and I will stop what I'm doing, smile, and give a BIG thumbs up to the lucky driver. That just isn't the situation presented in this thread, wherein someone calling himself 'ZouZou' hops on the MB forum to say patently disparaging things about AMGs and their drivers, (I.E. 40 year old geezers and their AMG's or words to that effect.) My initial (and admittedly caustic) Mustang comment was directed toward HIM, not TuscanRaider, who subsequently commented on my private parts, and then Lexani's family. That being said, read the posts on this thread, Tuscan, and ask yourself: Do your posts sound like something that someone who thinks for a living would write, or do they sound like they came straight from a rude adolescent who has run out of anything intelligent to say? P.S. Lexani, just typing "04 SL 600" says it all in my book. Be well.
Old 03-29-2005, 04:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
Originally Posted by zouzou42
I understand why you are pissed.... but face it man, 500 hp of american muscle will beat any stock AMG.

I'll $ucking race you for $1000 I think your full of *****. and just talking ****. to start some *****. so put your $$$$ up and lets run em?
Old 03-29-2005, 04:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Originally Posted by BMWEATR
I'll $ucking race you for $1000 I think your full of *****. and just talking ****. to start some *****. so put your $$$$ up and lets run em?

Come to think of it, you are right. Your car has close to 500hp, correct?
Old 03-29-2005, 10:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A little tone of sarcasm, I see Tuscan. Pherhaps you should step back and notice, I have no problems with you; just you always seem to be the one instigating certain arguements-- first about my vehicles, and than commenting on my family, why dont you wake up, and notice: "Hey, this guy doesn't have anything with me, why should I?" If you disagree with what Im writing, so be it, but dont start flaming me or making smart comments, I figure you, as an adult, would know better than my "half-witted" son, I figured my "half-witted son" (who officialy has an IQ of 143, mind you) would say something of the likes of your posts, but guess I was wrong. If he's "half-witted", what does that make you?

Figure this: This post is not meant to insult you, but hopefully for you to wake up and stop being so rude. Hope it worked.

Best Regards,
John
Old 03-29-2005, 10:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by PDC
This message is for "Lexani" with the '04 SL 600. Thank you for your friendly support of my earlier responses to the TuscanRaider. It means alot when someone I haven't even met can identify my attempts to trod the higher ground with a bit of old fashioned wit. I am sorry that by simply acknowledging the entertainment value of my 'reposte' with Mr. StarWarz, he has directed his tactless, offensive banter toward you. For anyone who may have been offended, (even YOU, Mr. Tuscan) I assure you, I am not an elitest, I in no way intended genuine offense, and I have healthy respect for ALL cool, classy cars, even Mustangs. Show me an 'Elanor' or a Shelby, or a Saleen, or a Rousch, or a vintage Pantera, and I will stop what I'm doing, smile, and give a BIG thumbs up to the lucky driver. That just isn't the situation presented in this thread, wherein someone calling himself 'ZouZou' hops on the MB forum to say patently disparaging things about AMGs and their drivers, (I.E. 40 year old geezers and their AMG's or words to that effect.) My initial (and admittedly caustic) Mustang comment was directed toward HIM, not TuscanRaider, who subsequently commented on my private parts, and then Lexani's family. That being said, read the posts on this thread, Tuscan, and ask yourself: Do your posts sound like something that someone who thinks for a living would write, or do they sound like they came straight from a rude adolescent who has run out of anything intelligent to say? P.S. Lexani, just typing "04 SL 600" says it all in my book. Be well.
No worries. Here to help, I just fail to see why people starting attacking something totally out of what they're arguement contains-- pherhaps its because they're losing, or they've run out of insults and decided to sink to "teenage insults". Either way, I know what it feels like, and when it happened to you, I figured to say something and not let it go unnoticed, you did not deserve that degrading insult, and I hope it doesn't happen again, but with people such as Mr. Starwarz on these boards-- you can never stop it from happening. Hopefully thats the last of it. Also, thank you for the compliments, you have a nice batch of vehicles yourself.

Best Regards,
John
Old 03-30-2005, 08:06 AM
Banned

Bantha
Originally Posted by BMWEATR

Wouldn't the 500hp '06 Z06 beat you?
Old 03-30-2005, 01:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
Wouldn't the 500hp '06 Z06 beat you?
i think the title of this thread should be "finally, an american car that can kill an e55, sl55, and clk55."

that would be more humorous.

i dont think the fact that a 500hp vette is faster than a kompressor mb should be much of a surprise. what would be interesting is if a 4 door chevy was faster, that would be the proper comparison.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by schwarzwagen
i think the title of this thread should be "finally, an american car that can kill an e55, sl55, and clk55."

that would be more humorous.

i dont think the fact that a 500hp vette is faster than a kompressor mb should be much of a surprise. what would be interesting is if a 4 door chevy was faster, that would be the proper comparison.
Hahaha, very good point-- to bad our dear friend, zouzou cant edit the title.

4-door Chevy? What, you mean like the Cobalt? Impala? Mailbu? No way! Why would Chevy want to play sedan vs. sedan-- thats ridiculous. The E55 murdered the old Z06 so bad, that when Chevy engineers where building the new Z06, their goal was to be faster than the 4-door E55. They did it. And now, they want to rub it in our face. I say: Good job Chevy! Its about time you beat that E55. It must've been such a shame to have an '00 - '04 Z06, and next to you at the light pulls a 4-door family sedan, and than it dusts you-- what a shame.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
Hahaha, very good point-- to bad our dear friend, zouzou cant edit the title.

4-door Chevy? What, you mean like the Cobalt? Impala? Mailbu? No way! Why would Chevy want to play sedan vs. sedan-- thats ridiculous. The E55 murdered the old Z06 so bad, that when Chevy engineers where building the new Z06, their goal was to be faster than the 4-door E55. They did it. And now, they want to rub it in our face. I say: Good job Chevy! Its about time you beat that E55. It must've been such a shame to have an '00 - '04 Z06, and next to you at the light pulls a 4-door family sedan, and than it dusts you-- what a shame.
exactly, the general was a little late on the draw in the high performance wars, admit it and move on. so the 2006 zo6 is faster, big deal, what about the first 3 years of e55 production when the zo6 wasnt? or sl55 production or even s55 production? c'mon, anyone can come in years afterwards and make a car that is faster than the benchmark, so what. there is nothing innovative about that. what was innovative was that mb came out in 2003 with significantly faster cars that had significantly more hp than almost ALL of the other manufacturers, anywhere. from that point on, everyone has been playing catch up. so gm can now finally make a vette that is faster than a 4100lb 4 door sedan, big stinking deal.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
Originally Posted by zouzou42
I understand why you are pissed.... but face it man, 500 hp of american muscle will beat any stock AMG.
500 hp of american muscle is probably more like 480 or 470.

stock amgs are anywhere from 490 to 540. adam's cl runs 540 stock if i am not mistaken.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
maybe we will get a reply from zouzou42 now?.....
Old 03-30-2005, 06:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by schwarzwagen
maybe we will get a reply from zouzou42 now?.....
Nope-- I believe he vacated.
Old 03-31-2005, 02:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Boy O boy...lots of love in this thread. I figured I better jump in and contribute my divine wisdom.

First off....its STAR WARS....not starwarz. never insult the holy trnity of movies.

Second, Tuscan....we normally see eye to eye on most topics, but I find that when someone says "buying an AMG only makes up for someones insecurities and small *****" that person usually doesn't own an AMG. Its always the people that want one that bash the others with them.

Lastly....Lexani.....where to start....here's a news flash...noone here on this board could care less about your kid ( the genius ).
Its nice to see you have to flash the poor kids IQ to stroke your own ego.
You could say anything you want about my family on here....I don't care...its the internet and you don't know me. So why get so defensive?

Thank you all for letting me waste your precious time!!

Old 03-31-2005, 04:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Stiggs
Boy O boy...lots of love in this thread. I figured I better jump in and contribute my divine wisdom.

First off....its STAR WARS....not starwarz. never insult the holy trnity of movies.

Second, Tuscan....we normally see eye to eye on most topics, but I find that when someone says "buying an AMG only makes up for someones insecurities and small *****" that person usually doesn't own an AMG. Its always the people that want one that bash the others with them.

Lastly....Lexani.....where to start....here's a news flash...noone here on this board could care less about your kid ( the genius ).
Its nice to see you have to flash the poor kids IQ to stroke your own ego.
You could say anything you want about my family on here....I don't care...its the internet and you don't know me. So why get so defensive?

Thank you all for letting me waste your precious time!!

Im sorry, but he mentioned my kid-- I dont know if you have any or not, but thats just not appropriate. Maybe we see parenting on a different level, but leave kids out of arguements, Im not going to say anything about your family, because thats not we are discussing, nor is it the topic of this thread. Family should be something thats above all, and an insult to one another, is, again, totally inappropriate.

Regards,
John
Old 04-05-2005, 08:43 PM

For similar money...

If I was just looking for all out performance, give me a Noble M12 over pretty much anything else in the world. Sure it only has 365HP/380# of Tq., but its low weight lets it run an 11.9 quarter, 0-100 in 8.8 seconds and 0-60 in 3.7. And the 1.156g lateral grip insures that either the E55 or the Ford would be a smoldering pile wrapped around a tree when the road got curvy.

What's the point? Everyone has their own desires and ideas when it comes to transportation. For an every day car, acceptable among adults, the E55 is hard to beat. For a high school kid who wants to go fast on a budget, the mustang is an excellent buy.

Much like the money to pay for it, refinement takes time to develop. I would guess that a lot of the AMG owners have been fans of going fast their whole life and many may have either owned or lusted after something similar to the Cobra in their youth.

Bottom line, don't try to intentionally **** people off(i.e. don't come to a benz forum and **** all over MB's) and enjoy your time behind the wheel, be it in a F360 Stradale or a Gremlin.
Old 04-05-2005, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by anotherguy
If I was just looking for all out performance, give me a Noble M12 over pretty much anything else in the world. Sure it only has 365HP/380# of Tq., but its low weight lets it run an 11.9 quarter, 0-100 in 8.8 seconds and 0-60 in 3.7. And the 1.156g lateral grip insures that either the E55 or the Ford would be a smoldering pile wrapped around a tree when the road got curvy.

What's the point? Everyone has their own desires and ideas when it comes to transportation. For an every day car, acceptable among adults, the E55 is hard to beat. For a high school kid who wants to go fast on a budget, the mustang is an excellent buy.

Much like the money to pay for it, refinement takes time to develop. I would guess that a lot of the AMG owners have been fans of going fast their whole life and many may have either owned or lusted after something similar to the Cobra in their youth.

Bottom line, don't try to intentionally **** people off(i.e. don't come to a benz forum and **** all over MB's) and enjoy your time behind the wheel, be it in a F360 Stradale or a Gremlin.
Your first post, and you already earned you're MBworld stars and stripes. Very well put.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by anotherguy

No way, I'd get the Noble M400.
Old 04-05-2005, 11:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by DerekFSU
No way, I'd get the Noble M400.
I wouldn't either-- but that was besides the point.
Old 04-24-2005, 02:44 AM

Ford Buttstain