Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Killed a E55, SL55, and CLK55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2004, 09:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i drive an ///M6
sure thing, kid. run along and get back to class now
Old 11-29-2004, 01:08 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Funny how this guy hasn't said a single thing ever since he posted intially. Prolly is a lil kid with an 8 inch internet ****...
Old 11-29-2004, 06:32 AM

Nothing
Originally Posted by Krovvy
When it's on blocks in the front yard next to the recliner and the beer fidge it still looks just as cool as the day you bought it.
LMAO
Old 11-29-2004, 01:46 PM

Ok here's the deal.
Wow you AMG owners are really sensative.
It must be the midlife crisis or the menopause.
I mean why buy an AMG anyways. You'll only be able to
drive it once a month since you Mom...Errr sorry your
wife will be driving it the rest of the time....I mean
when most of you propose to her by getting on your
knees I guess it sets the tone for the
rest of the relationship ....Yes sweety....As you wish Pooky....Anything else honey.
So you geezers keep changing diapers and driving you
daughters to soccer practice and stay off the left lane.

Mustang Cobra... 515 HP.....1/4 mile in 11.90.
Enough said !
Old 11-29-2004, 01:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Mr. supposed cobra owner, I take it you didn't see the following...

...videos:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....51&postcount=9

Old 11-29-2004, 01:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by zouzou42
I mean
rest of the relationship ....Yes sweety....As you wish Pooky....Anything else honey.
She prefers "snook-ums"
Old 11-29-2004, 02:00 PM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok here's the deal.
First of all it's spelled "Sensitive" not sensative. Go run along now before you are late for your class. lol :p
Old 11-29-2004, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

W221
Yo...sorry to burst your bubble but not everyone that drives an AMG is an old geezer. Unless you think that a 21 year old is a geezer. And no mommy didn't pay for the car. I'm payin as I go. I jus happen to have a job that pays "freakin well". And no I actually drive my car 98% of the time while the other 2% I let my girl drive every once in a while.

You ask why buy an AMG? WHY NOT? Speed and comfort. Can't really say the same for your rustang. Eyah you spend couple thou and your faster then us. But then again compare our cars "out of the box" and you'll see that AMG is better in every aspect. Just my 2 cents...
Old 11-29-2004, 03:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55
The guy in the benz will still be picking up your girl in the Cobra because she knows where her *** would look better

It's the beauty of Mercedes and other cars like it!
Old 11-29-2004, 03:46 PM

Hey Dinko
If you're young and drive an AMG...more power to you.
But I can't stand the loud mouth old geezers.
Old 11-29-2004, 04:51 PM
Banned

Bantha
Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
Yo...sorry to burst your bubble but not everyone that drives an AMG is an old geezer. Unless you think that a 21 year old is a geezer. And no mommy didn't pay for the car. I'm payin as I go. I jus happen to have a job that pays "freakin well". And no I actually drive my car 98% of the time while the other 2% I let my girl drive every once in a while.

You ask why buy an AMG? WHY NOT? Speed and comfort. Can't really say the same for your rustang. Eyah you spend couple thou and your faster then us. But then again compare our cars "out of the box" and you'll see that AMG is better in every aspect. Just my 2 cents...
The only thing I can say about the Mustang is dollar for dollar, (ie a $60,000 AMG and a $60,000 Mustang), the Ford will always win. Thats not to say its a better made car, just faster given the same amount of $ spent.

Also I have a 1987 GT that is stock and in mint condition, it gets the garage. My '03 Sport sedan sits in the driveway. Why? Because in 17 more years the Mustang will be around, well, if I take care of it! And the '03 sport sedan will be long gone....probably a taxi somewhere in South America. Just because we have a Mercedes doesn't mean its the best Motor Car out there, far from it as we owners know all too well!! We need to get off our high-horses and take a look around at the competition now. Mercedes just has their name now, every competitor has caught up as far as quality and performance.
Old 11-29-2004, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator

W221
Originally Posted by tuscanraider
Mercedes just has their name now, every competitor has caught up as far as quality and performance.
So what your sayin in a nut shell is that The only difference between my car and a mustang is that I have a benz? I don't understand where you get that a mustang and my car are of the same quality and performance? I could have easily bought an EVO MR and used the rest of the money that I would have spent on my 55 and modded it to the point where I would make any cobra look like a civic. But did I? No. In the end I'm still driving a Mitsu. I bought my car because I like it. Obviously different people buy AMG's and others buy mustangs. Botton line...yeah the quality of mercedes cars isn't what it used to be but a ford mustang IMHO isn't the first car that comes to mind when I think of quality AND performance.
Old 11-29-2004, 06:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 378 Likes on 244 Posts
'22 Alpina B7,'21 G63 Renntech obviously (wife), Wrangler(kids)
Ok here's the deal.

Enough said !
keep dreaming......
Maybe you will be able to afford to buy a Mustang after you get a driving licence in a few years.
Best of luck....
Old 11-29-2004, 06:15 PM

'87 300D - 1995 M3
Benzboi, just wondering... What exactly do you do?
Old 11-29-2004, 06:46 PM
Super Moderator

W221
Originally Posted by Dunkie
Benzboi, just wondering... What exactly do you do?
I used to be in marketing for a wire wheel company and now I moved to sales for an different wheel company.
Old 11-29-2004, 08:53 PM

i drive an ///M6
mustangs are probably the cheapest to mod, but then again, obviousely we're not cheap 'round here. -- and dolla 4 dolla, i'd take a 'vette over a mustang anyday
Old 11-29-2004, 10:23 PM

SLK 55
Ok here's the deal.

Enough said !
Wow, ya cut me deep man. yea I'm a geezer (42). My mom did offer to buy it for me. I would'nt let her. my wife (snuggle bunny) did'nt drive my S2000, I don't think she'll be too interested in driving my 55, but I do like to be sent on errands. My kids are past diapers.
but you got your whole life ahead of you man. In a few years you'll knock up the girl that lives in the trailer next to yours and you get to move in with the inlaws. And your wife/cousin will just keep pumping out those babies, most of them yours. You can get a job a the auto parts store and you can tell everybody how fast your mustang was before you had to sell it because your wife got too fat to get in.
Next stop for you Jerry Springer, You will be the man having an affair with his Aunt/mother-in law. all you'll have to say is "Mustang Cobra... 515 HP.....1/4 mile in 11.90. Enough said"
Old 11-29-2004, 11:06 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg, HAHA this is so funny you old geezers.!
Old 11-30-2004, 12:19 AM

ML350 '06
Ok here's the deal.

Enough said !
What in theeeee hell are you talking about boy? I don't think I understood anything you tried saying. Duh, duh...AMG

You're like Chris Farley in that movie Tommy Boy when trying to make a come back..."uhhh, your head has a thick candy...coated....shell."

You really told us didn't you!
Old 11-30-2004, 12:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
I will never drive a Fix Or Repair Daily...... ......(FORD)

Last edited by SL BRABUS; 11-30-2004 at 12:53 AM.
Old 11-30-2004, 08:20 AM
Banned

Bantha
So what your sayin in a nut shell is that The only difference between my car and a mustang is that I have a benz? I don't understand where you get that a mustang and my car are of the same quality and performance? I could have easily bought an EVO MR and used the rest of the money that I would have spent on my 55 and modded it to the point where I would make any cobra look like a civic. But did I? No. In the end I'm still driving a Mitsu. I bought my car because I like it. Obviously different people buy AMG's and others buy mustangs. Botton line...yeah the quality of mercedes cars isn't what it used to be but a ford mustang IMHO isn't the first car that comes to mind when I think of quality AND performance.
LOL!! No sorry, I didn't think I had to explain, but for you I guess I will, no problem ...By competitors I meant BMW, Audi, Lex, etc...Performance wise BMW & Audi are right there and seem poised to pass. When it comes to service and reliability nobody touches Lexus. Look at MB trucks the Toureg outclasses a G500 in looks alone, maybe not in speed, but surely in build quality and aesthetically. The new M45? 335HP. Performance? lets see an E500 keep up.

Hey I have a MB too, I just know its not the best thing out there, and not the best car I've ever owned. You just get some biased individuals on this forum who think MB makes the best car just because they own one...its funny

I surely don't think of a Mustang when it comes to quality and performance either!! Only if I want a street racer that after relatively cheaply modified will beat 95% of what you meet on the street. Sure they need to be fixed from time to time, but thats part of owning it, part of the hobby. And we MB owners know about cars in the shop and down time... At least with the Ford you can DIY and its not your everyday driver
Old 11-30-2004, 09:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
I'd rather push my AMG than drive a Ford. If you want price/performance, anything powered by a small block Chevy will be far and away the cheapest horsepower. My 1970 SS Chevelle (also modded of course) has a total of 14K in it, and will run 11 flat consistently. Now is it better than a Mustang?
Old 11-30-2004, 10:11 AM
Banned

Bantha
Originally Posted by Fast55
I'd rather push my AMG than drive a Ford. If you want price/performance, anything powered by a small block Chevy will be far and away the cheapest horsepower. My 1970 SS Chevelle (also modded of course) has a total of 14K in it, and will run 11 flat consistently. Now is it better than a Mustang?
Sure it is....but there are Fords and Mopars with the same $ invested that will be quicker. In the world of weekend mechanics and racers..there's always somebody faster, right? !!

Of course on a different note, your '70 Chevelle will be around alot longer than your 02 E55

I'd take your Chevelle with a rolling chassis before an AMG. I'd rather invest the dollars in a collectable, but thats just me.
Old 11-30-2004, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

W221
Originally Posted by tuscanraider
LOL!! No sorry, I didn't think I had to explain, but for you I guess I will, no problem ...By competitors I meant BMW, Audi, Lex, etc...Performance wise BMW & Audi are right there and seem poised to pass. When it comes to service and reliability nobody touches Lexus. Look at MB trucks the Toureg outclasses a G500 in looks alone, maybe not in speed, but surely in build quality and aesthetically. The new M45? 335HP. Performance? lets see an E500 keep up.

Hey I have a MB too, I just know its not the best thing out there, and not the best car I've ever owned. You just get some biased individuals on this forum who think MB makes the best car just because they own one...its funny

I surely don't think of a Mustang when it comes to quality and performance either!! Only if I want a street racer that after relatively cheaply modified will beat 95% of what you meet on the street. Sure they need to be fixed from time to time, but thats part of owning it, part of the hobby. And we MB owners know about cars in the shop and down time... At least with the Ford you can DIY and its not your everyday driver
Okay then...you continue to drive your benz that YOU decided to buy over the "competitors" and enjoy yourself. Of course EVERY car will have it's ups and downs but what I'm tryin to say is that an AMG is a car with more ups IMHO then downs. That is all.
Old 11-30-2004, 12:22 PM
Banned

Bantha
Okay then...you continue to drive your benz that YOU decided to buy over the "competitors" and enjoy yourself. Of course EVERY car will have it's ups and downs but what I'm tryin to say is that an AMG is a car with more ups IMHO then downs. That is all.
I have the pleasure of enjoying this car for about 20 more months!

Then I can step up to the BMW, for performance, or Lexus/Infiniti for reliability!!! Hey I made a mistake don't kill me!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Killed a E55, SL55, and CLK55