Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Classic Race story.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 05:41 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Porsche
Classic Race story.....

I posted this on another forum about a year ago when I had my C32....
"Last night (Thurs. night) it snowed about 1/2 inch or less in the Bethesda/Rockville area... I was dropping my cousin off, who lives a couple miles down the road from here.. I never intended to drive the C32 in the snow being that I have a few variables against me. 1. It's rear wheel drive 2. I have Michelin Pilot Sports on it (OEM) 3. Too much power for the snow... Anyways I was barely managing and sliding all over the place.. Praying to get back home (keep in mind again.... less than 1/2 in of snow)... This silver B5 Audi S4 pulls next to me at the traffic light, signals me to roll my window down and asks if I wanted to race.. I just laugh in response ... The light turns green and he takes off and I launch like a Geo metro on 1 cylinder.... At the next light he said "Quatto's where it's at man, LATER!".. He took off again....... The end...
Eric... "
Old 12-16-2004, 09:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever keys I grab first...
Originally Posted by EKaru
I posted this on another forum about a year ago when I had my C32....
"Last night (Thurs. night) it snowed about 1/2 inch or less in the Bethesda/Rockville area... I was dropping my cousin off, who lives a couple miles down the road from here.. I never intended to drive the C32 in the snow being that I have a few variables against me. 1. It's rear wheel drive 2. I have Michelin Pilot Sports on it (OEM) 3. Too much power for the snow... Anyways I was barely managing and sliding all over the place.. Praying to get back home (keep in mind again.... less than 1/2 in of snow)... This silver B5 Audi S4 pulls next to me at the traffic light, signals me to roll my window down and asks if I wanted to race.. I just laugh in response ... The light turns green and he takes off and I launch like a Geo metro on 1 cylinder.... At the next light he said "Quatto's where it's at man, LATER!".. He took off again....... The end...
Eric... "
Like I says in my other posts: "You can't win them all." But what you can do, is next time you see him, beat him severly, and than race him, beat him, roll down your window, and say: "All Hail AMG."
Old 12-16-2004, 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
300SEL
he was smart, he knew the only chance he had was in a low traction environment. if i was driving around in a slow audi, i would pick on goliath in the snow too.
Old 12-16-2004, 09:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever keys I grab first...
Originally Posted by schwarzwagen
he was smart, he knew the only chance he had was in a low traction environment. if i was driving around in a slow audi, i would pick on goliath in the snow too.