Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

CLK500 vs. HOnda Accord Coupe V6

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2005, 11:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK500/Range Rover HSE/E55 AMG/Bmw 328Xi coupe/BMW 4.8x/Bmw 335i/GS350/Audi S5/E350
CLK500 vs. HOnda Accord Coupe V6

Soooo I am on my way around 12:30 back to my parents house.... I am traveling on Rt. 2 from boston to fitchburg. I am cruising along as i approach the Concord rotary, and I see the white RICED out honda accord coupe V6 with this ugly as hell body kit. THe honda was cruising in and out of traffic, as he passes me, i see the two HUGE ricer exhausts. They were so tacky because the body kit that had the cut out in the rear bumpers didn't align with the actual exhausts. ANyways...as i reach the end of Rt. 2 section with out lights... i seee him in my sights weaving in and out of traffic like an ***.... I start to reel him in i am cruising at 80mph's. I finally get neck and neck with him. I look over trying to get a look at who's in the car. The windows were tinted but it looked like a ghetto *** punk kid with a side ways hat! I look over and we punch it.... 80...90...100.... we are crusing at 100\mph's and i have 2 car lengths on him..... i see a car in the slow lane...Note that i am in the fast lane and he is in the slow lane..... He decides to go around the guy in the slow lane and go into the emergency lane....110....120.....125... I look behind and he is about 5 car lengths behind! Ohhh what an adreneline rush! I put on my hazards signaling that its over....i slow back down tp 80 as my heart beat is starting to slow down.... and he just flys by me like he won the race...in any case thats my story ...... I sorta new he didn't have a chance but he decided to punch it anyways...i wouldn't have done it with alot of traffic but there was hardly anyone on the road.......
Old 01-01-2005, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
haha u love the power of the V8, stupid honda.