Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Lexani's SL600 vs. SL55 AMG PLUS VIDEO!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 2.54 average.

Old 06-20-2005 | 04:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
Whats weird is that I always manage to fins these songs before their played on the raido... then 3 weeks later BOOM! I cant stand it The escalade is the most neglicted car that I have... I'll look around but I dont think I have any except when I was up in Delaware I dont think you've seen any of the high-res of the Lambo, I'll PM them to you later If you want another good song by Lil Booise try and find You want it You got it... and I'm goin to upload the ESV pic in a sec You got any of the M?
I got a couple on my phone from when it was in the shop but i dont kno how to upload them...hol on im gonna try
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
ok how the hell do i upload this thing when i try it says upload via multiamedia, bluetooth or infared
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Keep in mind... This is before anything was done to it beside the double deuces. I now have the JL system, AV system... dropped it, 5% tint, Grill, Whipple SC, Exhaust, Brembo Rotors and 2 LED kits... next mod is Drive Soft Ill take some new ones.
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by MJ1133
ok how the hell do i upload this thing when i try it says upload via multiamedia, bluetooth or infared
What phone do you have? If you have a motorola... you can get one of those cables or if you have MMS you could send them to your email.
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Keep in mind... This is before anything was done to it beside the double deuces. I now have the JL system, AV system... dropped it, 5% tint, Grill, Whipple SC, Exhaust, Brembo Rotors and 2 LED kits... next mod is Drive Soft Ill take some new ones.
wow man thats niiiiiice..... I think the rims look awesome on the car, I see some escalades around here that the rims look like shi*. I bet that system is crazy...im gonna try and figure out this whole camera upload thing
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
What phone do you have? If you have a motorola... you can get one of those cables or if you have MMS you could send them to your email.
I have a nokia something that plays video and takes pics...but i dont have a damn clue how to use it lol
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
I just went to t-mobile.com and tried to look at the album thingy to see how to do it and i got...MyAlbum & MyJournal are in a period of scheduled downtime. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Note: All content and messages sent from your phone to the system will be viewable when normal service resumes.

Old 06-20-2005 | 04:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
wow man thats niiiiiice..... I think the rims look awesome on the car, I see some escalades around here that the rims look like shi*. I bet that system is crazy...im gonna try and figure out this whole camera upload thing
Thanks... I really never liked spinners. Its so much fun to play with the ricers who have a 8" sub from the clearance section at Wal-Mart who think there bad@$$ then I just turn it up to 45 and smile... some people say they hear me 6 or 7 mins before I get to their houses :p Hey... I dont think I ever caught your name in all this time... Me I'm Andrew
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
I just went to t-mobile.com and tried to look at the album thingy to see how to do it and i got...MyAlbum & MyJournal are in a period of scheduled downtime. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Note: All content and messages sent from your phone to the system will be viewable when normal service resumes.

That sucks... I have gotten to the point where I hate my cell phone and service provider
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Thanks... I really never liked spinners. Its so much fun to play with the ricers who have a 8" sub from the clearance section at Wal-Mart who think there bad@$$ then I just turn it up to 45 and smile... some people say they hear me 6 or 7 mins before I get to their houses :p Hey... I dont think I ever caught your name in all this time... Me I'm Andrew
lol my name is MJ..yea i always love to see those hubcap spinners i just laugh and the r!cers they always wanna race me they pull up to me and rev up their engines and i jus look at them and laugh...one time this guy kept on egging me on at a red light hes like oh dont you feel special that you can drive daddys car are you to scared to race me and i jus laughed at him and said sorry bro it my car turned up the musicand turned off the street. I caught a glimpse of him giving me the finger and i laughed.
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
That sucks... I have gotten to the point where I hate my cell phone and service provider
lol man i use to have sprint before i made my parents switch me i HATED sprint i mean ok I could never get service in school and I stupidly bought a $450 phone from them and onetime the phone has a defect and i took it in and they told me that id have to pay $$$ to get it fixed i was like ok thats it and I switched to t-mobile.
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
lol my name is MJ..yea i always love to see those hubcap spinners i just laugh and the r!cers they always wanna race me they pull up to me and rev up their engines and i jus look at them and laugh...one time this guy kept on egging me on at a red light hes like oh dont you feel special that you can drive daddys car are you to scared to race me and i jus laughed at him and said sorry bro it my car turned up the musicand turned off the street. I caught a glimpse of him giving me the finger and i laughed.
Pshhhh... Jealous people :p I've had a Civics try and get me to run with them on I-4 in the Lambo... I couldnt stop laughing for 20 mins, but it did take off I have to admitt pretty fast So... is the job search going any better lately
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
lol man i use to have sprint before i made my parents switch me i HATED sprint i mean ok I could never get service in school and I stupidly bought a $450 phone from them and onetime the phone has a defect and i took it in and they told me that id have to pay $$$ to get it fixed i was like ok thats it and I switched to t-mobile.
To tell you the truth the only thing that I have ever liked about them is the Sidekick...
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Pshhhh... Jealous people :p I've had a Civics try and get me to run with them on I-4 in the Lambo... I couldnt stop laughing for 20 mins, but it did take off I have to admitt pretty fast So... is the job search going any better lately
hahaa...I havent really been looking ....im gettin lazy for the past week ive done NOTHING but this week im gonna go out and start lookin but i dont kno what kind of a job can a 17 yr old get??? I mena im really go with computers I mean i built mine and a coupl others but I think every kind of computer job u have to be 18 or something soo im not sure what all i can get besides fast food. And also this week im gonna go and tell my dad to set me up and stock market account with about 2k in it....im not really sure to get scottrade account, etrade etc. Which do u think is the best?
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
To tell you the truth the only thing that I have ever liked about them is the Sidekick...
yea the sidekick is pretty cool...ive got some nokia thing that i dont even know how to use correctly :p
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Hey check your PM box... I sent you the Murc Pics
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Hey check your PM box... I sent you the Murc Pics
wow man those rims on the murc r sooooo clean!!!! I think i jus get me a new background on my computer
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
hahaa...I havent really been looking ....im gettin lazy for the past week ive done NOTHING but this week im gonna go out and start lookin but i dont kno what kind of a job can a 17 yr old get??? I mena im really go with computers I mean i built mine and a coupl others but I think every kind of computer job u have to be 18 or something soo im not sure what all i can get besides fast food. And also this week im gonna go and tell my dad to set me up and stock market account with about 2k in it....im not really sure to get scottrade account, etrade etc. Which do u think is the best?
... I mean you're not going to get paid 15 an hour but, I’m sure there are other jobs than fast food out there for teens. For instance... master of the custodial arts j/k but look around you never know what you'll find.
For the account... look around at there sites, it’s a matter of personal preference it will vary person to person. They should have tutorials are something of that sort.
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
wow man those rims on the murc r sooooo clean!!!! I think i jus get me a new background on my computer
Thanks, I'm gald you like them. It was a meet that me and some of the locals took upon themselves to start. The lime green one is also a local lambo, we try and roll out to the clubs every now and agian.
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
... I mean you're not going to get paid 15 an hour but, I’m sure there are other jobs than fast food out there for teens. For instance... master of the custodial arts j/k but look around you never know what you'll find.
For the account... look around at there sites, it’s a matter of personal preference it will vary person to person. They should have tutorials are something of that sort.
yea man im gonna start lookin pretty hard soon....but WOW those pics in ur avatar do ur car no justice...the high res pics are awesome...i cant imagine what it looks like in person...u have one of the cleanest lambos ive seen
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Thanks, I'm gald you like them. It was a meet that me and some of the locals took upon themselves to start. The lime green one is also a local lambo, we try and roll out to the clubs every now and agian.
I bet when you pull up to the club in the lambo its like instantly VIP
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
yea man im gonna start lookin pretty hard soon....but WOW those pics in ur avatar do ur car no justice...the high res pics are awesome...i cant imagine what it looks like in person...u have one of the cleanest lambos ive seen
I know Im going to have to change that one day But I also like the WOW factor when people see it in person... the last one in my sig with the doors up... I dont know but for some reason I cant change it
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R129 SL55 AMG & W208 CLK55 AMG
SO... FOUR HUNDRED PLUS POSTS, AND STILL NO VIDEO OF LEXANI'S SL? YOU GUYS MUST BE A JOKE RIGHT?

BUT I GUESS BEING A JOKE COMES CHEAP THESE DAYS, IF FORMULA CAN BECOME ONE, I'M SURE YOU GUYS HAVE NO PROBLEM!

CLK gone..... M5 sold yesterday.... my new bittch is being prepped as we speak! Welcome me back boys, I'm here to stay!
Attached Thumbnails Lexani's SL600 vs. SL55 AMG PLUS VIDEO!-mb_mm072_1.jpg   Lexani's SL600 vs. SL55 AMG PLUS VIDEO!-mb_mm072_3.jpg   Lexani's SL600 vs. SL55 AMG PLUS VIDEO!-mb_mm072_6.jpg  
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Originally Posted by Ahmed
SO... FOUR HUNDRED PLUS POSTS, AND STILL NO VIDEO OF LEXANI'S SL? YOU GUYS MUST BE A JOKE RIGHT?

BUT I GUESS BEING A JOKE COMES CHEAP THESE DAYS, IF FORMULA CAN BECOME ONE, I'M SURE YOU GUYS HAVE NO PROBLEM!

CLK gone..... M5 sold yesterday.... my new bittch is being prepped as we speak! Welcome me back boys, I'm here to stay!
what tha...what hole did you pop out of??????

Last edited by MJ1133; 06-20-2005 at 04:52 AM.
Old 06-20-2005 | 04:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
I bet when you pull up to the club in the lambo its like instantly VIP
Pretty much ... I have a routine that I do...
1. Drive up to the club with doors in vertical position
2. Roll up at 15mph drop into neutral and proceed to rev at 7500rmps
Doors seem to open... magically

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 2.54 average.

Quick Reply: Lexani's SL600 vs. SL55 AMG PLUS VIDEO!