Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Racey mood-- no one wants to race... why???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever keys I grab first...
Originally Posted by egutie6970
Oh cmon guys, those nascar drivers can drive for ****zna!! its about F1! anyone can drive on a freaken oval track...takes no skill in my point...and cmon ferraris are perfection on curvy roads/track. Thats what those beast are made for! try to race one on the track and i'm sure you wont ever see it again !
Agree.
Old 01-20-2005, 12:03 PM

AMG SL 55
The torque from our cars would come out of the hood and eat everything in its path.
Old 01-20-2005, 03:37 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by Lexani
CBR1100. Ok, me with bikes, is like Bush knowing what hes doing; so with that, can you tell me a little more about it. Is the bike in the picture a CBR? C230s, those things couldn't lose a Taurus.
The bike in the picts is a Yamaha, I think, not sure about the model.

Honda CBR1100: older design - somewhat - 10.2-10.4/135-140 at the quarter mile with good rider. 165 hp at the crank.
Old 01-20-2005, 04:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Originally Posted by drunkenoldman
The torque from our cars would come out of the hood and eat everything in its path.
i personally like to think that our emblems shoot lasers at AUDIs. Also Nascar takes alot more skill than you think. The conditions those drivers are under is immense, i believe they loose 10 lbs in water ever race or something around that range, from the heat.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:47 PM
Banned

F248 F1
Honestly i think anyone in this forum can go around the track just as fast as they do if you have the ***** to do it ...I have my racing drivers license for F2000 cars, and trust me going around an oval track is like walking in the park after you have raced F1 or similar. In my opinion i really dont see a point in going around a freaken oval track but hey oh well people have diff taste. But do you honestly thing it takes mroe skill going around a nascar circuit or F1 circuit ?...have you heard comments of nascar drivers about F1... btw i love lexanis SL's nice cars you have there man ! lol to bad im up in north cal or else i would go to the meeting + im getting my euro motor rebuilt and a buncha stuff ! then maybe we can race of course ima lose by about hmmm whats your fav. # ? times that by 100000 lol!! one other thing ..i love ferrari and i love mercedes ...but you just cant F with ferrari...ferrari...is...ferrari.. untouchable..if ferrari put a turbos on a 360 and all this kinda stuff like AMG.... i dont think any country would allow a ferrari lol..one thing you have to appreciate ferrari is about their 400 + hp thats NA ! and how light the car is..and the engine noise from a ferrari is remarckable! im 19 and first thing after buying my home (hopefully in a few months) is buy myself a 360 lol yes i know their not thattt fast but its FERRARI, F1 champions...lol btw if mercedes did produce a better engine ! why dont they put it into their f1 cars so they can start putting some stress on ferrari!
guys dont get me wrong i love MB !! alrite i gota go bak to study chem! then im off to work ! take care guys!
Enrique

P.S. yes i know my english is horrible ! /grammer
Old 01-21-2005, 06:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
Originally Posted by egutie6970
Honestly i think anyone in this forum can go around the track just as fast as they do if you have the ***** to do it ...I have my racing drivers license for F2000 cars, and trust me going around an oval track is like walking in the park after you have raced F1 or similar. In my opinion i really dont see a point in going around a freaken oval track but hey oh well people have diff taste. But do you honestly thing it takes mroe skill going around a nascar circuit or F1 circuit ?...have you heard comments of nascar drivers about F1... btw i love lexanis SL's nice cars you have there man ! lol to bad im up in north cal or else i would go to the meeting + im getting my euro motor rebuilt and a buncha stuff ! then maybe we can race of course ima lose by about hmmm whats your fav. # ? times that by 100000 lol!! one other thing ..i love ferrari and i love mercedes ...but you just cant F with ferrari...ferrari...is...ferrari.. untouchable..if ferrari put a turbos on a 360 and all this kinda stuff like AMG.... i dont think any country would allow a ferrari lol..one thing you have to appreciate ferrari is about their 400 + hp thats NA ! and how light the car is..and the engine noise from a ferrari is remarckable! im 19 and first thing after buying my home (hopefully in a few months) is buy myself a 360 lol yes i know their not thattt fast but its FERRARI, F1 champions...lol btw if mercedes did produce a better engine ! why dont they put it into their f1 cars so they can start putting some stress on ferrari!
guys dont get me wrong i love MB !! alrite i gota go bak to study chem! then im off to work ! take care guys!
Enrique

P.S. yes i know my english is horrible ! /grammer
First off-- thank you for the comments about my vehicle(s). And, if your ever in So-Cal feel free to e-mail me for any reason, particularly to cruise around. And as for everyone else that wanted a meet, start a new thread! At, Events and Gatherings. But yeah, good luck on your rebuilding or whatnot your doing, post pics! And, hope you get your Ferrari soon, I want a peice of that action.

And actually, check Luxury Exotic & Modified mag, a Superchared F360 pulls high 11s. Check the video with the E55 vs. F360, Ferrari pulls out a 13.5, mow correct me if Im wrong, but a Z28 Camaro can keep up with it.