M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

Dont Use Clair Autobody In Massachusetts!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 07:33 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
Angry Dont Use Clair Autobody In Massachusetts!!!

Ok folks was getting ready to pick up my ML today from the body shop only to be very dissapointed and a little heated!!!

First off I do have to say the paint job and the blending where it was done was good, thats about all the credit they deserve!!!

They 3M double side taped my wheel flairs back on to the quarter panel because they didnt want to glue them!!! Both my bumpers were crooked, my fog lights that worked before the accident dont work after the accident... My wheel flair was missaligned etc etc etc... I am so heated right now, my truck will be there till its is finished correctly.

Its a Mercedes Benz auto collision repair facility.....

Oh yeah my rear bumper is gray and the car is silver... go figure who would want the two to match

The damage was created from a front end collision, half of the front bumper fell off the ML, the rear bumper I was having resprayed because some Ahole couldnt park and destroyed the passenger side of the rear bumper, scraped it down to the plastic

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH... so heated right now, I apologize if any of this doesnt make sense Im ready to The body shop and my insurance and im not an angry person or violent person in life but they have royally POed me!!!

I also posted this in the ML55 forum, I apologize Mods but EVERYONE should be made aware of the shabby job they did, move it accordingly!!!
Old 03-24-2005, 08:13 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 ML320
I used them to replace the bumper on my ML, and I thought they did a very good job. I guess it's just the luck of the draw in terms of who actually does the repairs. I have no complaints, but I'm sorry to hear what happened to your car.
Old 03-24-2005, 10:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'05 A4 1.8TQM6
ouch, sorry man...hope your car gets done correctly and soon!

I also have heard both excellent and not so excellent stories at Clair's Body Shop. Tho I have never used their body shop before, their dealers and service are top notch
Old 04-10-2005, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01' MBZ ML320. 01' BMW 330ci Hamann Wide Body.
Next time take it to Factory Collision

www.factorycollision.com

They are installing a Hamann widebody on my 330ci and I have to say they do the best work I've ever seen !