M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

Wimpy Floor mats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2002, 11:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ML
Wimpy Floor mats

I know there has to be someone out there who makes floor mats for the ML. The MB supplied ones are practically useless - especially when you have kids. Any ideas. The front mats on my E430 are so large that I have to wonder why Mb is skiming on the ML mats!!! Also, when the kids step out the truck, their feet roll off the silver MB logo'd through the painted body frame and it's just a matter of time before that step off are starts looking rough. I plan to get step bars, but will they step on it??? Any ideas, please???
Old 07-13-2002, 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with Darkman the the floormats in the ML are not good enough. My Isuzooo Trooper which costs half the price of any ML has way better mats. The rear floormat is a one-piece goes across the width of the vehicle and really wide to cover the whole floor. The ML floormats must be for the look only, and they don't look too good either 'cause there's no ML or Benz logo.
About the sidestep, I have the one made by Manik and sold by performanceproducts. It works well for me since I have kids, it 's a breeze to install.