M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

"Stay Clear"

Old 08-04-2006, 09:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 ML350 BlueTec.
Thumbs down "Stay Clear"

Of this seller on E-Bay..."Whatadeal64"......What a nightmare, with this individual..he sells Mercedes sticker's, such as the Diamler-Benz one, and the Alarm sticker's...etc....l bought one, paid for it.....after 2 months..nothing, then he leaves me a negative feeback indicating, that l didn't pay for it. l only have 3 paid receipts from E-Bay, PayPal, and Mastercard, indicating payment...Needless to say, l got my money back....."STAY CLEAR".............
Old 08-05-2006, 04:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW FTW
Originally Posted by C-rod
Of this seller on E-Bay..."Whatadeal64"......What a nightmare, with this individual..he sells Mercedes sticker's, such as the Diamler-Benz one, and the Alarm sticker's...etc....l bought one, paid for it.....after 2 months..nothing, then he leaves me a negative feeback indicating, that l didn't pay for it. l only have 3 paid receipts from E-Bay, PayPal, and Mastercard, indicating payment...Needless to say, l got my money back....."STAY CLEAR".............

C-rod I am curious how much did the stickers cost?
Old 08-06-2006, 04:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 ML350 BlueTec.
Thumbs down That's the sad part..........

Andrew.........they were only six dollars for 2....the Mercedes Alarm radio sticker ones.......lt was the principal.........He thought, he could get away with it........hence...now his feedback is "private"....."COWARD".....