M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

Help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 09:41 AM
pwd

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes E Coupé w207
Help!

Hi I am wondering if someone knows how to find out the produktin week of a ML320 1998. The company that have lowering springs need to know they sed to me. for the H&R springs my car have the torisionbars front...
Old 07-25-2007, 12:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Torsion bars are at the front (no springs),And coil springs are at the rear.
There are dampers at each corner though
Old 07-27-2007, 10:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W163 & 203
Originally Posted by pwd
Hi I am wondering if someone knows how to find out the produktin week of a ML320 1998. The company that have lowering springs need to know they sed to me. for the H&R springs my car have the torisionbars front...
Hello there... First..what are you trying to do here...
You only can change the spring for Rear Only..either H&R or Sachs brand that available for ML..I saw Sachs Spring on sale by Paul from Shop Forum..
Very good deal for limited time...and is brand new...As for the front you only can adjust...If you drive a lot in Freeway it ll be smooth and solid...but if u drive it for local then I think is still qouite bumpy but more solid and better looking car...as for the Shock..Just stick with Bilstein all around..
I think it run for $500 complete set if u do u re homework searchin in Ebay..
Gook Luck...my time to replace the shock is almost come dou...
I ve been thinkin to lower it but since ML is more utility then I ll stick around just to replace the shock insteed lowering...I m affraid it ll effect when the time for to towing...but I m not sure...