M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

www.GlobalAutoShop.com .. BEWARE!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2003, 01:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML 430
Exclamation www.GlobalAutoShop.com .. BEWARE!!

I recently ordered from www.globalautoshop.com what was supposed to be a kit that would convert my ML grill to a brand new ML55 AMG polished chrome grill.

The merchandise that I received was deplorable. Not only did it arrive bent and scratched, but the so called exclusive chrome strips were not shiny and looked really cheap.

When I tried to return the merchandise for being defective and of lesser quality than advertised, the company would not answer phone calls, or return phone messages. Finally they did return an email stating that they simply would not take it back.

I just wanted to share this experience to forewarn anyone of this company’s policies and customer service. The customer testimonials on their website apparently praise them for their customer service. I wonder if these are also a lie!
Old 02-22-2003, 03:32 AM

1999 ML320
benz chrome grill

I don't know why you have issues w/ them.

I bought mine last year around August and i loved them.

They are really easy to deal with and the product is well described.

You must have miscommunications from my perspective.

Old 02-24-2003, 09:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2000 CLK320 Cabrio 2020 E 450 Wagon '92 VW
Re: www.GlobalAutoShop.com .. BEWARE!!

They put the screws to me also. The fact that Global only accepts credit card payments thru PayPal should have been a BIG RED FLAG. A reputable retailer would have its own contracts with each credit card company. (I think PayPal is used primarily by people who live in trailers and make their monthly ground rent payments by selling stuff on eBay.) Global is banned from another M-B Web site and several warnings have been posted about them on that site. Global also has operated under other names and subsequently changed them once they pissed off enough people. BEWARE – IF U BUY FROM GLOBAL AUTO SHOP, U R GOING TO BE SCREWED...AND IT WON’T BE THE KIND THAT FEELS GOOD.

Last edited by woodyww; 02-24-2003 at 11:11 AM.
Old 03-04-2003, 09:05 PM

98 ML320
HAhAHAHAHahAHAHAHHAHAa

you dumb fuccks. thats what you get for being cheap. talking about " i got a great deal ". yeah a great deal and a free fucck up your *** AhaHahHAAHHAHAHA
Old 03-07-2003, 01:33 AM

2000 ML320
Re: HAhAHAHAHahAHAHAHHAHAa

Originally posted by ML320CHROME20s
you dumb fuccks. thats what you get for being cheap. talking about " i got a great deal ". yeah a great deal and a free fucck up your *** AhaHahHAAHHAHAHA
you sound as intelligent as you type. kudos for proving your age solely by posting this comment.