M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

ML320 ABS light on, looses acceleration when hits bumps on the road... HELP !

Old 01-06-2010, 05:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz ML320 2000
Cool ML320 ABS light on, looses acceleration when hits bumps on the road... HELP !

I have my Mercedes Benz SUV 2000 ML320; Each time while driving, it hits a small bump on the road, the ABS light comes on and the vehicle looses it's acceleration and I have to drive to the side and shut the vehicle off for a few seconds to minutes. When the vehicle it's started after, it runs as normal, yet again each time it hits a small bump on a road or even on the highway it drops it's accelerator, I can't accelerate the vehicle further, just pull over and shut the vehicle off and wait, as if doing a reset. Note: one thing I do notice is that when the issue is in effect as I pull over and stop and put the vehicle in parking, the idle is very low and it is not an even idle, it's more like and swaying up and down idle. My conclusion was something that has to do with the "ABS WHEEL SPEED SENSORS"... Could I be accurate on this, before I go into further expenses without being sure of the actual problem... Please help with this ongoing long going issue... Thank you in advance ! Douglas
Old 04-14-2013, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 e63 and 2007 e63
Got any updates. Have the same problem. After hitting bump it doesnt accelerate please any info will be appreciated