M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

abs light is on

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 12:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ml 320
abs light is on

help!! i have an 01 ml 320 and my abs is having a prob. when i slow down and turn into my drive way and my front left tire hits the curb my abs kicks in then my bas/esp light and abs come on!! i have replaced my tie rod ends and checked my wheel bearings.. when i stop and go some times i can hear and feel something in the front end rub/scrape, almost like a abs pump check, but seems to happen when turning to the left, but not a tight turn.. some one told me to replace the abs wheel sensor.. what do ya think???
Old 03-22-2010, 12:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ml 320
Originally Posted by terryjh6
help!! i have an 01 ml 320 and my abs is having a prob. when i slow down and turn into my drive way and my front left tire hits the curb my abs kicks in then my bas/esp light and abs come on!! i have replaced my tie rod ends and checked my wheel bearings.. when i stop and go some times i can hear and feel something in the front end rub/scrape, almost like a abs pump check, but seems to happen when turning to the left, but not a tight turn.. some one told me to replace the abs wheel sensor.. what do ya think???
update--- replaced the left front abs wheel sensor and it has not helped!!