M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

MB Extended Limited Warranty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML 350
MB Extended Limited Warranty

if you are looking at purchasing MB ELW, nearing 4 year/50K warranty period,
here are some time saving advice! Most Finance Managers bank on that you 'll take first offer and it will be expensive if you don't shop around. I found the following two Dealership Finance Managers delightful and the one's with the most competitive quotes.

TSorrek@modest European.com - 530-230-3154
Tim Sorrick, utterly delightful on the phone and personable, very prompt and will get back you immediately!

RCarlson@mbofgeorgetown.com - 512-930-6155
Rich Carlson, Busy guy, and hard to reach over the phone - email is your best bet - busy because he does not bet around the bush and wants your business. Rich is very pleasant on the phone and will call you back if you leave VM.

Tim is flat out awesome, however, I went with Rich as his quote was the lowest. In the end I saved close to $900 dollars (no 15% surcharge either.
It pays to shop around.

Make sure you get warranty purchase receipt and that your dealer register your purchase in Netstar (MB CPI ELW). Good Luck

PS: Erin at Smotherseuropean in Santa Rosa, CA - Rude and pushy on the phone - move on - you are soooooo waisting your time.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML350
Rich Carlson has recently been promoted and his replacement's name is Mark Eggleston. The dealership will still continue to offer the best prices for the MB ELW on all qualifying Mercedes. Please email your current mileage and vin# to meggleston@mbofgeorgetown.com for a quote.