M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

A new old Car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 09:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ml 270cdi auto
A new old Car

Hi, I'm Richard 792, [last three numbers of my Army number]. Brand new to this forum , also brand new to Mercedes. I've bought a M class 270 CDI 2001 model, which I've not seen yet as at the moment we live out in Greece . I bought the car on Ebay and a friend went to pick the car up for me. I still don't know if I'm the duty lemon or not only time will tell when we fly back to the uk to pick said car up. The Merc. had to go into the garage straight away because of a split hose, losing air from both rear tyres. Only to find that the tool for removing the special wheelnuts was absent . Well the car is now standing outside my friends house looking good. Apart from the Drivers door not opening with the key, you have to open the passenger door then open it with the central locking button inside . Also this has just happened the light for the glow plugs is stopping on after the engine has started. I'm hoping that someone out there can help me with these two problems. Thanks any help will do. Regards Richard