M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

Special promotion for MBWorld Forum members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2015, 05:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1985 500SEC
Special promotion for MBWorld Forum members

Alright ladies and gents, while we are going over all of the submissions for the group buy idea we thought we would extend a 10% coupon good for this weekend as a way to say thank you. If you have any questions or if i can be of any assistance please feel free to ask. I am here to help.

Type in 2015MBWBOO @ checkout to receive your discount.

www.CarPartsDiscount.com
Old 11-02-2015, 04:13 AM

1999 ML320 Elegance
Originally Posted by CarPartsDiscount.com
Alright ladies and gents, while we are going over all of the submissions for the group buy idea we thought we would extend a 10% coupon good for this weekend as a way to say thank you. If you have any questions or if i can be of any assistance please feel free to ask. I am here to help.

Type in 2015MBWBOO @ checkout to receive your discount.

www.CarPartsDiscount.com
Are you able to find a more cost effective (CHEAPER) shipping of orders? Other online parts suppliers either offer free shipping for orders of as little as $49 to a low flat rate of $11 per order.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:23 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

1985 500SEC
Unfortunately we do not offer a free shipping option at this time. Shipping to Canada can often be expensive. if you'd like, feel free to give us a call and i can see what options are available. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:55 PM

1999 ML320 Elegance
Originally Posted by CarPartsDiscount.com
Unfortunately we do not offer a free shipping option at this time. Shipping to Canada can often be expensive. if you'd like, feel free to give us a call and i can see what options are available. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your reply. I usually have my order shipped to a US address as I know shipping to Canada is way too expensive. I should have specified that when I asked about free shipping or lower cost shipping. The shipping cost you charge usually makes the total cost of buying parts from you not competitive or the lowest. Without the shipping cost, some of your parts are priced okay or competitive.

I will contact you next time I need some parts for my ML320 and do my comparison then. Thanks again.