M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

Wheel aligment......issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 12:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML55 AMG
Wheel aligment......issues

Hi everyone,

I had my all wheel aligment done today. My ML55 has 34215 mile now and it has had above service 3 time. Is any one out there having the same problem? I guess it has something to do w/ where you live......New England sucks big time in cold weather
Blind pot holes are every where!!!!!look out.....too late!!!!!

Next concern, My ML has no brake service history. How do I do that? Really do not know. It's low now. I just had them checked. It's still good for another 3k mile or so. What's best brake pads out there? OEM brake pads any one? Please reply..thanks all

Vo
Old 03-26-2004, 10:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 ML 320
Can't help you with the alignment but hopefully I can with the brakes.

Your ML is fitted with a brake wear sensor, it will tell you when you brakes (front) need to be changed. It's very simple as well. Maybe a 45 minute job, if that. You can go with the OEM pads but obviously, they will wear a little faster but also maintain the quality of stopping that you need. Check www.tirerack.com for the pads. I got some from Autozone and they work fine for my use.

If you want some instructions on how to change the brakes yourself, email me at jjunkins@interactsys.com