M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

2001 ML430 For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2019 | 10:05 PM

2012 G550, 2018 AMG GTR, 2020 Sprinter 2500
2001 ML430 For Sale

(Mods, feel free to move/delete if this isn't in the right area)

I'm about to list my 2001 ML430, but before I deal with the eBay / Craigslist zombies I figured I'd offer it here since it's a good car and was well taken care of.

Car is a 2001 ML430 in White (non metallic). Black leather interior. Trim was walnut, but is neatly wrapped in Piano Black (looks OEM and very classy!). Black leather shift knob with MB star logo. Has front and rear chrome brush bars, side step bars, and tow package. Car had third row seating, but was removed (needed the cargo space instead). Car has seen 146,000 miles of use, which I have personally put on around 50,000. I've owned the vehicle close to five years. Clean NY State title in hand. No liens or rebuilt.

Heres the good:

Mechanically this car is sound. In the last 6-12 months I have:

Replaced all fluids, brake, diffs, trans & filter, coolant, power steering etc etc. Used only the recommended MB fluids and followed all procedures to the letter.

New steering rack, reservoir, no leaks. New power steering lines.

New brakes front and rear, disks and pads. New rear brake hardlines from ABS unit all the way to calipers. OEM Brembo calipers equipped.

Wheels are factory 17" 7-spoke. Tires have more than half remaining tread depth.

New starter, CPS.

New fuel pump and upgraded filter to new version.

Belts are fresh.

New spare tire (old one was rotted and disgusting. Changed this less than a month ago - never been used)

Suspension is new. Shocks, springs. Front upper and lower control arms and tie rods (inner and outer) have been replaced. Alignment recently performed.

New OEM Hella projector headlights (facelift ones).

Weathertech mats included, front, rear and cargo.

Every system functions and there are no check engine lights or anything preventing a strict NY State inspection to be completed. All of the above come with documentation and proof of service/parts. Nothing is needed to be taken by word, all can be substantiated.

Now the bad:

Rust. Bottom of 2 of the 4 doors. One small spot on the trunklid. A couple door dings here and there. Lets face it, brand new this car wasn't winning any beauty pageants, and currently it's not the prettiest of vehicles. But it sure is reliable, and I trust it to get me to and from work under all conditions. It has served me well for 5 years. Reason for selling, I upgraded to a W166 ML63.

Make me a reasonable offer. I'll be willing to make a deal with a forum member that will appreciate all the hours and money I've poured into this truck.

Message or email me for pics/facetime/more details. Jetpilot718@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!