M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

Some help/advice?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 04:17 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some help/advice?

Hi all

I joined the site fairly recently and have already gotten a great experience from one of the members when ahopeter sold me some tail light guards

Anyway, I drive a white 02 ML320.. And basically I've been wanting to make little changes (nothing groundbreaking either appearance wise or money wise) to make it stand out a little more.. So any tips for that would be great too.

I've been thinking of getting the AMG grille (or Inspiration? I'm really not sure what it's called).. But the one where the whole thing is silver. Will this look good on a white ML? I've only seen it on Black and Silver models.. And I don't really want to blindly spend $300 for something that may end up looking tacky. I've tried searching for pictures of it on a white car online but to no avail.. Any help would be great A picture would be ideal, but if you think it would look ugly just chime in, I'd love to know.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML 270 CDI 2002
Hi, if you check out the thread at the top of the page (STICKY) the last picture by MadDawg has a picture that might help you decide.

Hope it helps

Nick.

ps, think it would look fine.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a car that can't do the throttle reset.
im glad you liked the guards. have you considered just painting your grill white? no one else is really going to have it, and it will be more cost effective then buying a new silver grill.
Old 08-27-2004, 05:59 PM

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts
You stole my idea. I waited all day to get home and write that response! Go with a white grille. I bet it will look tight. You would have a tighty whitey.
Old 08-27-2004, 06:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a car that can't do the throttle reset.
Originally Posted by saturnstyl
You stole my idea. I waited all day to get home and write that response! Go with a white grille. I bet it will look tight. You would have a tighty whitey.
great minds think alike.