M-Class (W164) Produced 2006-2011: ML280CDI, ML320CDI, ML420CDI, ML350, ML500, ML550

Ml Comand 2?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 10:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes all the way!
Ml Comand 2?

Hi all, i've been wondering about this: mercedes is changing to their new COMAND system in the S-class i.e. the one with the iDrive look. but are they gona bring it to the ML? i had always assumed they would, but really can't see where to put the screen, or how to re-arrange the buttons (e.g. the buttons for the aircon appear to be linked to the bottom part of the COMAND screen) any info on this, guys? thanks!
Old 07-11-2005, 04:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
W203 slightly modified
Originally Posted by ruykava
Hi all, i've been wondering about this: mercedes is changing to their new COMAND system in the S-class i.e. the one with the iDrive look. but are they gona bring it to the ML? i had always assumed they would, but really can't see where to put the screen, or how to re-arrange the buttons (e.g. the buttons for the aircon appear to be linked to the bottom part of the COMAND screen) any info on this, guys? thanks!
For now all Mercedes are being supplied with DVD COMAND. The W221 doesnt arrive till later.