M-Class (W164) Produced 2006-2011: ML280CDI, ML320CDI, ML420CDI, ML350, ML500, ML550

Any europe store that sells H&R ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 12:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any europe store that sells H&R ?

I am from Europe/Cyprus and i am looking for a place to purchase H&R spacers. I looked everywhere and haven't been able to find any non-us distributor/store of/with H&R stuff.
I have contacted allsprings.com, however i got this reply:

"we can not guarantee fitment, as frequently the North American spec vehicles and the vehicles offered throughout the rest of the world have different spacer requirements. As a result, the items offered in North America may not work properly on your vehicle."

two questions

1) anyone know of a europe distributor or store that sells H&R spacers?
2) Will the north american wheel spacers from allsprings.com fit my European ML ?
Old 03-06-2008, 05:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 ML350 Bluetec
trial and error..

but I do think it can be done economically. 1st I would order 1 bolt see if that fits. Then if it does, I would order I set of spacers which is only two with 9 more bolts. If that works then I would order the other set of spacers with the other 10 bolts. I believe euro spec vehicles are built in the us, and it doesn't seem economical for mb to change the bolt and thread just because the vehicle is going to europe. I may be wrong, but probably not. I guess it depends on how important it is to you. I on the other hand, would just order all the parts at once, save money on shipping. If it doesn't fit than i've gambled away $350 us dollars, but reason tells me they will fit.

Last edited by wonsuk_utmb; 03-06-2008 at 07:12 PM.