M-Class (W164) Produced 2006-2011: ML280CDI, ML320CDI, ML420CDI, ML350, ML500, ML550

kleemans kd box made my engine come alive!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 07:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML320CDI
kleemans kd box made my engine come alive!

I owe a 320CDI 08,
I had it on for a couple of weeks and done about 400 km.Overall my car has done only 3500kmThere is a substantial
difference especially in torque.Its like it came out of its hybernation. The best is yet to come as Kleemann suggests the engine needs further adaption.To give you the maximum performance the vehicle must be driven for a distance as long as 500km
Kleemann KD box is installed "inline"with the OE rail pressure sensor and it modifies the sensor value to the ECU to effect an increase in power.The ECU in a Mercedes is adaptive,which means it adjusts for the actual operating circumstances of the engine through the use of signals,which come from various engine sensors.The ECU's ability to adapt optimizes engine performance for multiple driving conditions.
About fuel economy, can't really say because since I fitted the kit my driving style had change considerably trying to see what this thing is capable for