M-Class (W164) Produced 2006-2011: ML280CDI, ML320CDI, ML420CDI, ML350, ML500, ML550

New Memeber here - 2008 ML350

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 10:35 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2019 E450 Coupe 4Matic; 2018 Audi Q5; 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback
New Memeber here - 2008 ML350

Hi guys,

I am from Toronto, Ontario. Just bought a used 08 ML350 during the last weekend. The car will be delievered to my house tomorrow .

Since I am new to this ML SUV, I do not know much about anything about the DIY such as how to change the low beam bulbs and etc.

However, I have a big question to any Canadian ML owners here. The seller (non-MB dealership) is offering me to purchase a third party auto warranty from Nationwide Auto Warranty. Anyone has experiences with this warranty company? The package costs about $3500. I phoned this company and they claimed that I could bring the car to any MB dealerships for repairs and they would pay all the costs for repairs.

I called a couple of dealerships yesterday and talked to some service advisors. They all said "NO" and would not honour any warranty from Nationwide Auto warranty.

Now, I am very confused what this aftermarket warranty for.

Also, could someone please tell me where can I buy the running boards in GTA beside the stealerships.

I am thinking carbon wrapping the interior (there are some sratches on the wood trims from the previous owner). Could someone where can I find the link to remove all the trims?

Thanks guys!