M-Class (W164) Produced 2006-2011: ML280CDI, ML320CDI, ML420CDI, ML350, ML500, ML550

2006 ML350 - Replacement of park lamps

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 11:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML 350
Unhappy 2006 ML350 - Replacement of park lamps

Hi guys, new to the forum. I've been wanting to change the park lamps of my ML but when I brought to it to one of the garage's over here in the UAE, the bulbs were flickering. I read in a few threads that I have to get those error free bulbs with built in load resistors. Can any of you guys help and like post a link to the compatible ones? I have been looking around but I'm not sure if its gonna fit. Manual says type W 5 W which I have no idea of. Help pls..
Old 12-05-2013, 08:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 ML320cdi Irid.silver, 2013 VW Jetta Prem. Tdi Dsg red
Last year I looked up the number for the led front parking lights and ordered a high quality pair which were the Canbus resistor type supposed to work. When turned on, they worked for about a second , then started flickering. They acted this way each time they were turned on. I tried everything I could think of, then gave up. & put the stock ones back in. So good luck.
Old 12-18-2013, 07:32 PM

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
2019 S560 Maybach
Hi,

I'm also new to the forum, so pardon if I don't get everything right or know how to do everything yet.

I also switched my park lights for LED ones. I had the same issue as mentioned above. The famous triple blink (no load resistors), and some flickering once I had the first set replaced (really minor, nobody noticed when the headlights lights were on).

I heard of a guy selling them on this forum and also the C-Class forum. Haven't heard anything bad from him yet, so IMO he's reliable. His name on the forum is "AZN Optics" so just put that into the search tab and it should take you to his posts. He sells his products abroad too, you just have to pay shipping.

I might buy some new ones from him, as they seem to be very high quality and I want a different color. He provides a choice of 5k, 8k, red, amber, etc...

Good luck!