M-Class (W164) Produced 2006-2011: ML280CDI, ML320CDI, ML420CDI, ML350, ML500, ML550

Haunted ML320

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2014 | 09:38 AM

ML320
Haunted ML320

I have a 2000 ML320 that is going nuts. Started off with windows not going up all of the time. had new switch put in now driver window won't go up and passenger side window is stuck. Engine light came on and that was attributed to spark plugs, fixed it. Oil level light came on, MB technician did an oil change, light still on, engine light came back. When you drive away from a full stop all of the door locks go off like a machine gun. Then one day the car would not change gear, went into limp mode, no speedometer and the red brake started to flash and beep. Turned the car off and it went away when started again. Parked in driveway, turned it off and went in the house, 2 hours later went out and the radio was playing, engine was off, key was out. Made an appointment with tech. looked at it and said electrical problems should bring to a MB dealer, you know how much that will cost. Next time I parked the car I turned the radio off. When I went out later the radio was off but the hazard lights were flashing. Turned them off and drove off to the tune of the door locks. Car had three quarters of a tank of gas and the gas light started flashing, the car went back into limps mode and all of the idiot lights came on. Now when you open the door to get into the car all the lights are already on and some flashing, possessed by demons?
Old 04-25-2014 | 02:44 PM

2009 ML320 Bluetec
Perhaps it would be better to ask about a 2000 ML320 in the W163 forum?