M-Class (W164) Produced 2006-2011: ML280CDI, ML320CDI, ML420CDI, ML350, ML500, ML550

2009 DPF / SCR Delete complete

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2020 | 08:23 AM

ML320 Bluetec
2009 DPF / SCR Delete complete

I finished up under the hood buttoning up installing the RH air cleaner box, firewall plate, and unplugging EGR motor. Then went underneath and installed the panel that goes below the oil pan. About 2 hrs later FedEx shows up with my Malone tune flashed ECU. Took about ten minutes to get that in and get the wheel back on and lowered from the jack stands.

all in all about 5 to 6 hours not counting procrastination hours to complete the job.

Words of wisdom is to start with removing the RH air box. The pressure sensor you will need to disconnect and the lines are right there. Use penetrating oil at the start. And the Nox sensor in the rear stays but gets disconnected. The black cover that runs front to back on the very outside is where you will find the connections to both Nox sensors.

the car runs great and no check engine light. I get a Adblue message of 20 starts. So far it doesn’t seem to be counting down.

if anyone has questions or needs some help feel right to hit me up.