M-Class (W166) Produced 2012-2015

ML Off Road Edition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 08:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 MB e55 AMG
ML Off Road Edition

Does anyone know when that edition is being released in the US. I kayak and go into some primitive ramp places in the FL Everglades from time to time and that is a security blanket I would like to have. Also some pics I have seen of the new ML feature a side bar with a step which is NOT the aluminmum rubber running board available from a dealer. anyone know where this can be had or if it is just a photoshop. Have a Jeep GC Overland now with full skid plates and rock sliders. 5 years stomping in the swamps and it looks brand new.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,173 Likes on 844 Posts
2020 GLE 450; 2023 BMW M2 Coupe
On&Off Road Package

Originally Posted by Gladesman1
Does anyone know when that edition is being released in the US. I kayak and go into some primitive ramp places in the FL Everglades from time to time and that is a security blanket I would like to have. Also some pics I have seen of the new ML feature a side bar with a step which is NOT the aluminmum rubber running board available from a dealer. anyone know where this can be had or if it is just a photoshop. Have a Jeep GC Overland now with full skid plates and rock sliders. 5 years stomping in the swamps and it looks brand new.
2013 for the US, I believe. I doubt the tube side rails are standard; at least I haven't seen anything from Daimler on them.

Here are a couple earlier threads I started:

https://mbworld.org/forums/new-m-cla...iled-info.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/new-m-cla...romo-pics.html