A & B Service Specials

A local MB Dealership had just advertised the folowing specials:
A Service: $170
B Service: $250
Oil Change: $99

Those prices include the folowing:

"Premium Pick-up and Delivery Service

The Ultimate FREE Ride for Your Vehicle

Now ________ is making it real with our complimentary Premium Pick-Up and Delivery Service-the ultimate free ride for your vehicle.

When the time comes for your next scheduled service, ask about our Premium Delivery Service aboard our Service Transport Trucks. Whether or not your Mercedes-Benz is under warranty, or even if you bought your automobile somewhere else-we'll pick it up, pamper it with factory-trained technicians, then deliver it sparkling clean to your doorstep, without adding a single mile to the odometer. It's like an Auto Spa for the four-wheeled members of your family."

So, your opinions: Is this worth it?
Old 02-14-2013, 10:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
2018 BMW 540d
I change my oil every 6mo/5K miles at a local shop...I provide the 229.51 oil and the Mann filter and they charge me $20 for labor.I did have the B service done at the dealer mainly so the AdBlue tank could be flushed and to protect the factory warranty.I paid $700 for it...which was typical of my area (I checked around).B service for $250 sounds pretty good from where *I'm* sitting.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:54 AM

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
2015 E400
Originally Posted by listerone
I change my oil every 6mo/5K miles at a local shop...I provide the 229.51 oil and the Mann filter and they charge me $20 for labor.I did have the B service done at the dealer mainly so the AdBlue tank could be flushed and to protect the factory warranty.I paid $700 for it...which was typical of my area (I checked around).B service for $250 sounds pretty good from where *I'm* sitting.
Yes, I did my own A Service. Local Indy European shop charged me $20 for labor & reset computer, I provided Mobil 1 oil ($40) & bought MB oil filter from them for $12. Do not use K&N, or Mann, or any other non-MB filter.

But this time, I'm thinking of using this MB dealer's B Service special...