M-Class (W166) Produced 2012-2015

Recommendation for a Washington DC area dealership?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2013 | 01:40 PM

bmw 335i until 2010
Recommendation for a Washington DC area dealership?

Hi,
I'm a newbie to the MBworld and currently looking to buy or order an ML in the DC metro area. There are about a handful of dealerships out there and I wanted to find out if any one of them stands out to be particularly good (or bad). Used to own BMW 335i Coupe but had to let it go when I took a job abroad and move out of country.

I prefer 350 Bluetec and would like to have these features on it:

Color: Black with Beige MBTex. Either Eucalyptus or Ash trim.
Options: Prem1, Keyless go, Lighting Pkg., Lane tracking pkg., Ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, heated steering wheel, HK stereo, running boards, parktronic, and 360 view cam (on 14 model).

Any comment or recommendation would be highly appreciated.
Thanks!
Old 06-09-2013 | 03:51 PM

'13 ML350 Bluetec for work, E550 for pleasure, & ML350 for my wife
In MD EuroMotorcars in Bethesda or Germantown seem to have a very good reputation. Our first ML500 came from the Bethesda location. Always very pleasant & professional when we returned for service, & very expensive.

I've bought all the rest of both personal & company MB's from Herb Gordon's in Silver Spring. They are far more willing to discount in my experience.
Old 06-09-2013 | 05:26 PM

2013 ML350
Had a good dealing with Jennifer at MB of Chantilly.
Old 06-09-2013 | 09:04 PM

2011 E550, 2008 SL55 AMG
DC Metro Mercedes-Benz Dealers Generally Good

I've dealt with Mercedes-Benz of Arlington, Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner, Euro Motorcars Bethesda, and Euro Motorcars Germantown. All are good dealers with solid reputations.

I'd say it depends on which side of the river you're on. Also, visit the dealership web sites - all allow you to check their inventory (both new and pre-owned) online.

Links to the dealerships can be found at http://www.gws-mbca.org/links.html
Old 06-13-2013 | 01:22 PM

bmw 335i until 2010
Thanks everyone. I ended up talking to four Virginia dealers (Arlington, Alexandria, Tysons, and Chantily). I put the deposit down with Chantily because they offered the most competitive pricing but had I extended the process I probably could have gotten a better price at Tysons. All dealers were professional, but Tysons and Chantily were more reasonable in their pricing in my opinion and I had the least pleasant experience at Alexandria. I got about 10 percent off MSRP on a 13 Bluetec so I think I did ok.