need help ASAP! please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 10:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 118 Likes on 109 Posts
2012 C300 4Matic Sport Sedan
Angry need help ASAP! please

hey everyone I'm not sure I'm in the right place but ill post and see a friend of mine has a 2015 ML350 blue tech 4matic and hes had numerous issues with the car turing off while driving! he took it in the first time they changed the main computer the 2 other times the dealer could not find out what was going on they just got the car in June and are really disappointed...... has this issue happened to anyone else?

i mean i know about start stop but the issues is occurring while driving everything turns off.

his wife is scared to drive the car so its just sitting at the dealer any ideas on what to do in this situation would be appreciated

i told them to contact MB Canada corporate i mean its practically new
Old 11-23-2015, 12:14 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
2017 BMW 230ix convertible, 2018 GLC300
Originally Posted by newmbmarko
hey everyone I'm not sure I'm in the right place but ill post and see a friend of mine has a 2015 ML350 blue tech 4matic and hes had numerous issues with the car turing off while driving! he took it in the first time they changed the main computer the 2 other times the dealer could not find out what was going on they just got the car in June and are really disappointed...... has this issue happened to anyone else?

i mean i know about start stop but the issues is occurring while driving everything turns off.

his wife is scared to drive the car so its just sitting at the dealer any ideas on what to do in this situation would be appreciated

i told them to contact MB Canada corporate i mean its practically new
Find out if Canada has a lemon law and register with it.
Old 11-23-2015, 07:28 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2014 ML 350 2003 Clk 430 2009 C300
MB corporate will be NO help at all Been there done that
Old 11-26-2015, 02:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ML
You're a good friend.

This situation is just not right.

Has the dealership seen it happen? I can't imagine the dealers service having replicated the issue, and then saying nothing can be done about it and that's that. If the dealer has acknowledged the issue, tell your friends to leverage that into getting it resolved with corporate.

The only satisfactory outcome, personally for me, would be they either fix it, or replace it.

Companies, especially those like MB, pride themselves on being perceived as meeting and exceeding customers expectations. A lot can be done when they're made aware that your friends can have that tarnished publicly through avenues such as social media to have wasted at least $60k on a unreliable let alone dangerous "luxury" vehicle.

Also do what will said above. Make sure they meet the stipulations four CA's lemon law. ie. Hypothetically, the car has had to have been in service to correct the same issue for a total of more than 30 days without being resolved. Etc.

That way, you'll have at least two lines of defense.

GL.